Osijek and Novo Incidents

WCPRANGERS1

Apologies firstly for another thread on these, however I felt this was deserving of its own thread.

In the past 48 hrs we've witnessed the scenes before the game and Novo being abused when out with his Mrs both absolutely shocking to watch.

Now it comes out that BOTH are linked to the tarriers which tbf we probably could've predicted and after Thursday night it was certainly at the forefront of my mind that it could've been orchestrated by that lot.

Anyway the point I'm making is that during my entire life of supporting Rangers from the mid 80s I don't think I've ever given a fuck about them to the degree they do with us now. Incredibly they are acting like this during their most dominant spell in a long, long time.

Fuck we get football rivalry but this is beyond normal, this is beyond obsession but it is a fact this is a way ofife for so many of them.

When we win trophies again .. actually when we start to beat them again it will destroy a good few of them! They are sad tarrier bastards and it will be superb to watch the meltdown.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

See if they didn't exist and we could create "rivals" for ourselves, nobody could come up with that mob. 

Genuinely, every single one of them is born and molded into a walking talking shite hawk of human evolution. 

Some of it is fucking hilarious but the past 48 hrs has shown the darker side of them mate.

6 minutes ago, WCPRANGERS1 said:

Apologies firstly for another thread on these, however I felt this was deserving of its own thread.

In the past 48 hrs we've witnessed the scenes before the game and Novo being abused when out with his Mrs both absolutely shocking to watch.

Now it comes out that BOTH are linked to the tarriers which tbf we probably could've predicted and after Thursday night it was certainly at the forefront of my mind that it could've been orchestrated by that lot.

Anyway the point I'm making is that during my entire life of supporting Rangers from the mid 80s I don't think I've ever given a fuck about them to the degree they do with us now. Incredibly they are acting like this during their most dominant spell in a long, long time.

Fuck we get football rivalry but this is beyond normal, this is beyond obsession but it is a fact this is a way ofife for so many of them.

When we win trophies again .. actually when we start to beat them again it will destroy a good few of them! They are sad tarrier bastards and it will be superb to watch the meltdown.

Sadly they will never change. Born and bred to hate.

They are a blight on the planet that only their death can rid us of.