Officialdom Conspiracy?

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

It's questioning the possibility of it.

Which will start by trying to bottom out how much goes for or against us over a season domestically.

I think it's very possible. PC was keeping a list of decisions made by refs against Rangers. SG stated it has been going on for seasons, so he must have seen the list. Corrupt refs need to be exposed. I'm very interested in your finding for this season.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/09/2018 at 14:29, BridgeIsBlue said:

Fourth official screaming "foul, foul" in Gollums ear, he ignores it they go up the pitch and score. 

Reveal hidden contents

Paranoid Protestants 

Have to intervene here lads, and i'll probably get dog's abuse for it  but here goes .......

Firstly, i thought it was a free kick (important to make that clear) - also Dermot Gallacher is a rampant tim so i'll take his views with a pinch

Secondly, i think Gerrard has been amazing both on and off the park but i have to question him here

I cannot fathom out his accusation that Beaton was shouting foul, foul, foul. It simply doesn't add up. Collum is in his corner of the pitch (refs run a diagonal) where assts are both far away but he ensures he's always in that quarter when play is active. Collum is within 10 yds and has an unobstructed view - he calls it no foul. Replays (for me anyway) strongly suggest otherwise. However, he doesnt give it and starts sprinting upfield after Rogic (which makes it quite clear to anyone watching what he saw was not a foul). Beaton is 50 yds anyway and (possibly) does have players in the way - either way him intervening to call Collum back with shouts of foul, foul, foul are very very highly unlikely. 

In short, Collum was in a very good position to make his call. His position was much much better than Beaton's. Beaton trying to overule him from his standpoint against the referee who was right there on the spot is something that doesn't happen

Another slant on this was with 10-15 mins to go - Morelos and Boyata are tussling for the ball over in the far corner even further away from Beaton. Collum again, is right on the spot. He watches Boyata go down looking for a foul but waves Morelos on to have a clear shot on goal (not sometbing you would expect from a ref with an agenda!) Could you imagine the uproar if it were discovered that Collum blew up only because Beaton shouted foul, foul, foul from his position at the tunnel ????

That said, the officials should speak up in response to what Gerrard has claimed to provide clarity.

4 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Have to intervene here lads, and i'll probably get dog's abuse for it  but here goes .......

Firstly, i thought it was a free kick (important to make that clear) - also Dermot Gallacher is a rampant tim so i'll take his views with a pinch

Secondly, i think Gerrard has been amazing both on and off the park but i have to question him here

I cannot fathom out his accusation that Beaton was shouting foul, foul, foul. It simply doesn't add up. Collum is in his corner of the pitch (refs run a diagonal) where assts are both far away but he ensures he's always in that quarter when play is active. Collum is within 10 yds and has an unobstructed view - he calls it no foul. Replays (for me anyway) strongly suggest otherwise. However, he doesnt give it and starts sprinting upfield after Rogic (which makes it quite clear to anyone watching what he saw was not a foul). Beaton is 50 yds anyway and (possibly) does have players in the way - either way him intervening to call Collum back with shouts of foul, foul, foul are very very highly unlikely. 

In short, Collum was in a very good position to make his call. His position was much much better than Beaton's. Beaton trying to overule him from his standpoint against the referee who was right there on the spot is something that doesn't happen

Another slant on this was with 10-15 mins to go - Morelos and Boyata are tussling for the ball over in the far corner even further away from Beaton. Collum again, is right on the spot. He watches Boyata go down looking for a foul but waves Morelos on to have a clear shot on goal (not sometbing you would expect from a ref with an agenda!) Could you imagine the uproar if it were discovered that Collum blew up only because Beaton shouted foul, foul, foul from his position at the tunnel ????

That said, the officials should speak up in response to what Gerrard has claimed to provide clarity.

You will get a full list of likes from the guys that don't like behaving like the taigs and the ones who think its complete paranoia .

Like I said already yesterdays game was not the best example . We were just too far out of the game to really make Gollum relevant IMO

Although he did make sure he gave all the free kicks to their players around our box for little fouls

Yet chose to ignore the one that ultimately cost us a goal

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You will get a full list of likes from the guys that don't like behaving like the taigs and the ones who think its complete paranoia .

Like I said already yesterdays game was not the best example . We were just too far out of the game to really make Gollum relevant IMO

Although he did make sure he gave all the free kicks to their players around our box for little fouls

Yet chose to ignore the one that ultimately cost us a goal

It wasa foul, i have no doubt about it. Rogic firstly catches jack on the sole of his left boot then in the same action catches Jack's right leg causing him to fail to land on his feet and thus allowing Rogic to race away with the ball. It was highly frustratingbjt as Gerrard has said the main focus is fo improve so that next time we play them we have the belief and confidence we can do them 

29 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

The official should speak up but will he? Imho the ref blatantly ignored Beaton to give celtic the advantage. Why would SG lie about hearing this and the staff in the dug out must have heard it too?

2 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The official should speak up but will he? Imho the ref blatantly ignored Beaton to give celtic the advantage. Why would SG lie about hearing this and the staff in the dug out must have heard it too?

Ok, let's say Beaton did say it. How would you feel about one official 50-60 yds away over ruling another official who is 10yds away Eg like the Morelos/Boyata incident? 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Ok, let's say Beaton did say it. How would you feel about one official 50-60 yds away over ruling another official who is 10yds away Eg like the Morelos/Boyata incident? 

It's the officials job to report what he sees to the ref. Our players reacted to the call of foul and SG heard it.  The ref blatantly ignored Beaton and gave celtic the advantage

24 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It's the officials job to report what he sees to the ref. Our players reacted to the call of foul and SG heard it.  The ref blatantly ignored Beaton and gave celtic the advantage

It's the official job to step in when he thinks the ref needs assistance or didnt see something. Collum was there 10yds away - 50odd yds nearer than Beaton. He's not going to intervene.

Answef my question above about Morelos/Boyata? How would you feel then? 

11 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Just watched Sky Sports News and Dermot Gallagher felt that the first foul was Jack jumping into Rogic and not getting the ball, before a slight touch which unbalanced Jack. Said outright that Gerrard was wrong. Danny Mills agreed. 

What there failing to take into consideration is the amount of soft free kicks the scum got at the Rangers box. The referee set the mark so that was undoubtedly a free kick. 

The referees are making decisions based on how the fenian media will perceive them, it’s no surprise that was not seen as a foul on jack and the blatant dive near the end barely got a mention. This has been going on for seasons, it’s disgusting that a media campaign resulted in a referee having to apologise to that bastardised football team. We need Gerrard calling these cowardly cunts out, hopefully when they see that the pathetic little fenian media is fuckall compared to the worldwide media that Gerrard can bring then we might start seeing a level playing field.

Sundays game wasn’t the best Rangers have played this season and if football was based on the best team always winning then yes the result was fair,but it isn’t. Gerrard set up our tactics for exactly how the game was panning out but yet it was another game where a referee decision was paramount to how it actually panned out. 3 points now lost this season because of referees!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched a stream in work with two English boys doing their own commentary. They were absolutely slaughtering Clancy all match and couldn’t believe some of the decisions.

One of them said it’s one of the worst ref performances he has seen which is mental considering it’s not even the worst of this season. Reffing up here is brutal.

6 minutes ago, voltago said:

Just watched a stream in work with two English boys doing their own commentary. They were absolutely slaughtering Clancy all match and couldn’t believe some of the decisions.

One of them said it’s one of the worst ref performances he has seen which is mental considering it’s not even the worst of this season. Reffing up here is brutal.

Watched that stream myself and Clancy was atrocious again two clear penalties denied and I'm not sure about the Morelos offside goal, need to see that again.

3 minutes ago, hammer time said:

Personally thought it was harsh for Miller to get a red definitely not the worst challenge of the day, typically awful display from the ref 

Maybe a touch harsh but highly amusing all the same.

8 minutes ago, voltago said:

There just doing that to get donations two of them are rockets

4 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

I honestly think that the standard of referee was better in the lower leagues.

When you start thinking like that you realize that something is very very wrong with the officials in this country.

It was shocking in the lower leagues too.

1 minute ago, five stars said:

It was shocking in the lower leagues too.

Agreed mate it was but nothing comes close to that bastard Clancy.Then we've got the former st mirren player,the tim re teacher and hugh Dallas's sprog who seems to really have a thing for fucking us over.

We never got any cards rescinded in all our time in the lower leages,food for thought 

Archived