Officialdom Conspiracy?

8 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't really see the conspiracies today. It's a penalty and Morelos dived. He was on the ground far too easily today when he knew Clancy wouldn't give him 50-50 calls. He did miss booking their player for simulation before he booked the second one. We tied 1-1 because we were rotten,

Lowe should’ve been off

McClenan should’ve been off

Good case for Ball as well 

Nobody has said we weren’t rotten. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to say today that I was watching a stream some of the game, sometimes I was not :happy: but it was obvious from what I did see that Clancy would not give Mo anything apart from the yellow card (which he probably did deserve, but I thought it was soft).

He is certainly dealt with differently from other players, which is just wrong whatever way you look at it. 

No wonder Morelos spends most of his time on the pitch wanting to fight everyone when that’s the way he gets treated. Clancy couldn’t wait to get the card out for the dive, then it took him 89 minute to give a free-kick for a challenge on Alfredo. 

McLennan not receiving a second yellow for the challenge on Candieas was appalling. Shinnie should have been sent off for the tackle on Arfield as well. 

22 minutes ago, KingKaiJohansen said:

No wonder Morelos spends most of his time on the pitch wanting to fight everyone when that’s the way he gets treated. Clancy couldn’t wait to get the card out for the dive, then it took him 89 minute to give a free-kick for a challenge on Alfredo. 

McLennan not receiving a second yellow for the challenge on Candieas was appalling. Shinnie should have been sent off for the tackle on Arfield as well. 

I thought Shinnie one was a yellow bordering on a red. If Brown does that its not a foul, if a Rangers player does it's straight red.

It not just big decisions that effect games, giving lots of less important 50/50 decision to one team effects the balance of play.

It was the same in the recent game against St Johnstone. What merited a foul depended on the colour of your strip.

Just now, five stars said:

It not just big decisions that effect games, giving lots of less important 50/50 decision to one team effects the balance of play.

It was the same in the recent game against St Johnstone. What merited a foul depended on the colour of your strip.

👍

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I thought Shinnie one was a yellow bordering on a red. If Brown does that its not a foul, if a Rangers player does it's straight red.

Only really seen the one replay but to me the way he came in with the straight leg he was putting Arfield in danger. 

It’s a red for anyone not named Shinnie or Brown.

21 minutes ago, KingKaiJohansen said:

Only really seen the one replay but to me the way he came in with the straight leg he was putting Arfield in danger. 

It’s a red for anyone not named Shinnie or Brown.

Shinnie is protected unless he is up against the scum . Was it him that got sent off in lc final versus the bheasts

2 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I noticed this but no replays were shown . Surprise surprise . His arms up stopped a certain goal hitting the net .

Not one mention after it happened from pundits or any replays

trial by sportscene alternative .

getting ridiculous now the media attention 

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Didn't really see the conspiracies today. It's a penalty and Morelos dived. He was on the ground far too easily today when he knew Clancy wouldn't give him 50-50 calls. He did miss booking their player for simulation before he booked the second one. We tied 1-1 because we were rotten,

There was a foul by Considine where he pretty much had his arms around Morelos neck pulling him back and this continued into the box. That’s a blatant penalty that was missed.

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

There was a foul by Considine where he pretty much had his arms around Morelos neck pulling him back and this continued into the box. That’s a blatant penalty that was missed.

I know this and understand this mate but when you are constantly falling to the ground, you aren't getting those calls. It's the only thing about the kid that pisses me off.

4 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I know this and understand this mate but when you are constantly falling to the ground, you aren't getting those calls. It's the only thing about the kid that pisses me off.

When he gets fouled and stays on his feet he gets nothing, honestly I have never seen a player get so little from refs. 

9 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

When he gets fouled and stays on his feet he gets nothing, honestly I have never seen a player get so little from refs. 

gets balanced out by some extra yellow cards 

he must be getting pissed off with it himself 

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

I agree to an extent...... tbh, I think he needs another year under Gerrards tutelage. He will eventually go on to play at the highest level. I just don't think he is ready for the EPL. Those antics would show him up in that league. He really reminds me of Suarez without the spitting and biting.

Correct penalty, correct booking for diving, Morelos was being given a harsh time by him too.

That's as much as I can say because I only saw the first half.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Exactly, considine was practically hugging him at one point then yanked him back by the shoulder, Alfie stays up, then he grapples some more and Alfie goes down and the ref gives nothing.

There’s only so much of doing the right thing can do when you’re up against that level of inconsistency, incompetency and corruption.

Some of us have been saying all season he is reffed to different standards than others. Today proved it.

Multiple basic obvious fouls on him not awarded. Cosgrove doing almost identically what he did but not booked. A ref who oozed bias.

No other player in the league is persecuted the way he is. And that's what it is, persecution.

Where to start? Ok, I'll start with the fact that we created the chances to win 3 games, but the finishes to win none. Now onto the refereeing.  Big decisions.

1. An elbow to the head and fist to the face is a red fucking card not a yellow.

2. A player watching the ball, who is barged in the back causing him to be pushed to the ground, with the offender nowhere close to the ball,  is a penalty and probably a yellow.

3. Their goal was border line offside, I think it actually was. Unlike the one the same official gave against us when Morelos was going clean through on goal yards onside.

Over and above the 3 key decisions against, that was inept and ridiculous. A flag up then ignored (rightly) by the ref? And they're a team of thugs. A shocker scandalous challenge by mcnulty on Goldson - no booking, so he threw his weight about all game. Another shocker by Gray on Morelos, green light to do so given getting away with the penalty decision and studding Kamara.

I've said before when we've won it's not about the result its about the officials tonight I accept our players didn't perform well enough, but yet again badly let down by officials.

3 biggies against.

And so it continues.

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

Absolutely outrageous tonight

red card denied 

2 pens denied 

Clear foul on tav at their goal

at least another 1 or 2 hibs players should have walked 

but aye they are all masons 

FUCK YOUS

your paymasters will be happy 

Tonight was up there with the worst ones , but the only way to deal with the corrupt bastards is score more goals and we cant.........

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

3. Their goal was border line offside,

I think their goal (offside or not) came from what looked like a foul on Tavernier, second angle of same showed it was clearly observed be the ref, poor decision...

2 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Tonight was up there with the worst ones , but the only way to deal with the corrupt bastards is score more goals and we cant.........

There's now so many decisions where it's just basic simple obvious fouls yet refs are refusing to give them. Baffling.

Archived