Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Morelos goal was definitely onside the linesman didn't see and is just guessing fucking ridiculous.

True, he was miles behind the play the only thing he could do was guess, not sure if he's the same one that had Morelos sent off.

18 minutes ago, donegal_ger said:

True, he was miles behind the play the only thing he could do was guess, not sure if he's the same one that had Morelos sent off.

the over exposure of morelos negative points will be a factor here 

Oh it's Morelos .he must be offside .flag up job done 

Seen a picture on Twitter and Morelos isn't offside, The Kenny Miller red card was a yellow at the most. We won 4 0 so it doesn't matter but as predicted we get a player sent off when we are cruising and never get the decisions when it matters. Also that rat O d should have been off for leaving the boot on Alfredo and Tav.

2 hours ago, Bonus said:

There just doing that to get donations two of them are rockets

They are never Bears. Don't even know half the players' names.

Someone sent them a text saying ""Rangers are deed" and the wee fannies put it on screen and read it out. They are just out to make money off the back of Rangers. Scum!

3 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Seen a picture on Twitter and Morelos isn't offside, The Kenny Miller red card was a yellow at the most. We won 4 0 so it doesn't matter but as predicted we get a player sent off when we are cruising and never get the decisions when it matters. Also that rat O d should have been off for leaving the boot on Alfredo and Tav.

Eh ?

38 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I knew we would get decisions today .Especially when we were few goals up

See Dallas getting it  because the scum dropped points 

If there is any ref, the cunts in the biased media will go after on a personal level, it's him

Gonna summarise good and bad decisions mate. I'll go with the general consensus and add to post 1 assuming most folk agree (and I can't get the highlights when I'm back from hols)

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Gonna summarise good and bad decisions mate. I'll go with the general consensus and add to post 1 assuming most folk agree (and I can't get the highlights when I'm back from hols)

Thanks for your trust mate but I'm over in Cannes .Ladeeeee dah ?

On wee short holiday myself 

Missed the game but I tried to keep an eye in 

The offside goal when it was only 1 nil was ridiculous so that's another significant decision going against us IMO 

We got the pen which looked like one 

4/5 in vital games we don't get that for me 

We were just too good for the ref to make the big difference today 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Thanks for your trust mate but I'm over in Cannes .Ladeeeee dah ?

On wee short holiday myself 

Missed the game but I tried to keep an eye in 

The offside goal when it was only 1 nil was ridiculous so that's another significant decision going against us IMO 

We got the pen which looked like one 

4/5 in vital games we don't get that for me 

We were just too good for the ref to make the big difference today 

Ffs I'm in Belek, you're in Cannes, check out us international jet setters ?

My point as always is about how cheated we are, not always how it impacts on a game.

In a 4 nil win we may have got decisions in our favour, or against, and I just want to see how the key decisions balance out over a season

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are never Bears. Don't even know half the players' names.

Someone sent them a text saying ""Rangers are deed" and the wee fannies put it on screen and read it out. They are just out to make money off the back of Rangers. Scum!

They have openly admitted they follow Middlesbrough and aren't Rangers fans.

To be fair they do rip the pish out of the taig fans and they're not getting caught out as much and they are providing a stream where those of us who can't get to the game or afford RTV can at least see it. You don't need to donate and they do read the messages from our fans saying things like "big jock knew", "nappy rippers" "kiddy fiddlers" etc.

2 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

To be fair they do rip the pish out of the taig fans and they're not getting caught out as much and they are providing a stream where those of us who can't get to the game or afford RTV can at least see it. You don't need to donate and they do read the messages from our fans saying things like "big jock knew", "nappy rippers" "kiddy fiddlers" etc.

Actually they're not. They lift streams from r/soccerstreams and play them on YouTube. Continually getting banned from reddit for it. The boy behind Fitzy streams on YouTube called them out on it. He does the same but doesn't beg for donations. You ever use a stream off a site and see message like "if you are being asked to pay for this stream you are being scammed" or something similar? Basically they are doing that in a roundabout way by telling people they're the only place to see these games, which they say repeatedly during the games.

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Been the same since he joined.

He gets booked repeatedly for stuff others get away with. That's when he's not being booked for being the victim of ridiculous challenges. 

I could see the challenge that earned the card being a yellow if it was after a series of consistent fouls but the wee man hardly gave a foul away all afternoon.

4 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

They are worse commentators than Chris Sutton. Cunts donating to it must get a taxi to school.

5 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Actually thnot. They lift streams from r/soccerstreams and play them on YouTube. Continually getting banned from reddit for it. The boy behind Fitzy streams on YouTube called them out on it. He does the same but doesn't beg for donations. You ever use a stream off a site and see message like "if you are being asked to pay for this stream you are being scammed" or something similar? Basically they are doing that in a roundabout way by telling people they're the only place to see these games, which they say repeatedly during the games.

They aint getting money off me and I get to watch Rangers games so I'm happy. 

42 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They are worse commentators than Chris Sutton. Cunts donating to it must get a taxi to school.

Yeah they had a problem figuring out who Grezda was. Like I said though, they are better than they were and at least they aren't bbc Scotland.

On 05/08/2018 at 13:33, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

For dodgy / debateable/ game changing / laws wrongly enforced type decisions......

Key Decisions For: 1

Versus Scum 2/9/18

McGregor not carded for kicking out at Ajer

--------------

Key Decisions Against: 8

Versus Sheep 5/8/18

- RESCINDED Morelos red

- No red for penalty 

- Arfield held, butted against, and booked

- GMS not carded throwing ball at player 

- May clattering Jack, no card

Versus Kilmarnock 19/8/18

- Blatant goal not given

Versus Scum 2/9/18

- Clear foul on Jack not given, "foul foul foul" according to an official, scum break and score.

- Christy blatant dive for a penalty. Goldson penalised with free kick, and booked.

Pre Motherwell 

- Disrepute charge ignored

Rescinded Rangers Red Cards: 1

Game 1. Sheep away

Game 2. St Mirren home (untelevised)

LC. Kilmarnock away

Game 3. Motherwell away

Game 4. Scum away 

Well it’s early days yet but already this analysis shows ...

.. fuck all as it’s compiled by someone, takkjng advice from others who all believe in the ‘condpiracy’ And who all have blue tinted specs on. It has a pre ordained conclusion but I suppose it’ll just feed the conspiritists amongs is. Sad wee thread. 

10 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Ffs I'm in Belek, you're in Cannes, check out us international jet setters ?

My point as always is about how cheated we are, not always how it impacts on a game.

In a 4 nil win we may have got decisions in our favour, or against, and I just want to see how the key decisions balance out over a season

Brilliant mate 

yeah living the dream for about 5 days 

Must admit .Really missed seeing the Gers yesterday 

I think most of us do mate 

I'm just surprised no one had thought of it before .Or maybe if they had .They would been shot down 

34 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

.. fuck all as it’s compiled by someone, takkjng advice from others who all believe in the ‘condpiracy’ And who all have blue tinted specs on. It has a pre ordained conclusion but I suppose it’ll just feed the conspiritists amongs is. Sad wee thread. 

Away and boil your heed

We all care what you think .NOT

51 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Some of the spelling here:lol:

Archived