Officialdom Conspiracy?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Not particularly funny mate to those who feel strongly we're being aggrieved.

But whatever.

Come on, man. Just because we're aggrieved doesn't mean we have to go all sackcloth and ashes about everything all the time.

Would have been weird for that to go without comment.

6 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Come on, man. Just because we're aggrieved doesn't mean we have to go all sackcloth and ashes about everything all the time.

Would have been weird for that to go without comment.

Call it a humour bypass. I just hate being jovial in any way about decisions I used to believe wrong but balanced out. Which I now believe to be corrupt.

I especially find no humour from those who seem eager to laugh off any possibility of corruptness.

New season. 4 nil against us as i see it.

1. Weak red

2. Pen with no card following it.

3. Throwing a ball directly at a player and no action.

4. Rangers player being forcibly held byvthe jersey, head forced into his, and booked as was the aggressor.

Sackcloth and ashes aside.

Cheated or not?

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Call it a humour bypass. I just hate being jovial in any way about decisions I used to believe wrong but balanced out. Which I now believe to be corrupt.

I especially find no humour from those who seem eager to laugh off any possibility of corruptness.

New season. 4 nil against us as i see it.

1. Weak red

2. Pen with no card following it.

3. Throwing a ball directly at a player and no action.

4. Rangers player being forcibly held byvthe jersey, head forced into his, and booked as was the aggressor.

Sackcloth and ashes aside.

Cheated or not?

Wait, you're saying I don't see any possibility of corruption? Despite expressing on numerous occasions previously that I think there are big refereeing issues when it comes to us?

Today I thought the mistakes were...

1/ Pen and probably a red, but could see why he might not give it. Bizarre it wasn't a yellow at least.

2/Goldson yellow was nonsense

3/May non-yellow was nonsense

4/Arfield yellow was nonsense

5/Mackay Steven was fortunate, and is a very good example of where a ref would quite happily book us.

I DO think it's another example of us being treated with a different rule book, but I don't think Morelos is a good example and I'm not going to lie and say black is white for the sake of adding to a case that I think is already there. Cheated? Not as such. Disadvantaged by referees that find it easy to give shit against us they wouldn't sellic? definitely something like that. Routinely over the last few years.

WILL be angered by it, won't stop fucking about occasionally on the forum. 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Wait, you're saying I don't see any possibility of corruption? Despite expressing on numerous occasions previously that I think there are big refereeing issues when it comes to us?

Today I thought the mistakes were...

1/ Pen and probably a red, but could see why he might not give it. Bizarre it wasn't a yellow at least.

2/Goldson yellow was nonsense

3/May non-yellow was nonsense

4/Arfield yellow was nonsense

5/Mackay Steven was fortunate, and is a very good example of where a ref would quite happily book us.

I DO think it's another example of us being treated with a different rule book, but I don't think Morelos is a good example and I'm not going to lie and say black is white for the sake of adding to a case that I think is already there. Cheated? Not as such. Disadvantaged by referees that find it easy to give shit against us they wouldn't sellic? definitely something like that. Routinely over the last few years.

WILL be angered by it, won't stop fucking about occasionally on the forum. 

So to summarise, are we being  cheated out of decisions, points etc?

I do see if that way. It's a yes. Cheated.

Do you?

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So to summarise, are we being  cheated out of decisions, points etc?

I do. It's a yes.

Do you?

I've told you what I think in some detail that's more explanatory than one word. Quite happy with that.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You said a lot. I'm  trying to sync.

Are we being cheated out of decisions and points? 

I think we're being treated with a different rule book and disadvantaged by referees that find it easy to give shit against us they wouldn't sellic. Routinely over the last few years. And it's costing us points. 

Cheated? No. Because that implies some grand scheme or dishonesty designed to disadvantage us. I don't go along with that. I don't discount the possibility, but I don't see it as the likely explanation.

5 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Another shocking display by the ref. Morelos red card however we have to accept but why no action against McKenna?

Penalty - if he doesnt deem it a clear goal scoring opportunity then surely a blatant pull is yellow? But it was a red.

Mckay Steven throwing the ball straight at Katic - not even a warning

Stevie May clearing Ryan Jack out is a yellow all day long.

Morelos has to keep a lid on it though.

But for all that i really think this is going to be a very good season. There is a real steel about us. If we click up top then a title race is on 

Gutted we didn't win, but so many positives to look at, and thats with 10 men v 14, and at one of the top 3 stadiums of hate. These guys have also only been playing together for a matter of a few weeks, never mind months. Defence is much stronger, if we include the high profile friendlies, we have only conceded 2 goals in 7 games. Can't fucking wait for Thursday now, I'm sure the players feel the same. Mon' the Rangers

14 minutes ago, Inigo said:

I think we're being treated with a different rule book and disadvantaged by referees that find it easy to give shit against us they wouldn't sellic. Routinely over the last few years. And it's costing us points. 

Cheated? No. Because that implies some grand scheme or dishonesty designed to disadvantage us. I don't go along with that. I don't discount the possibility, but I don't see it as the likely explanation.

So currently and over the last few years we have been disadvantaged by referees. A different rule book you say. Costing us points you reckon. Over the last few years.

By refs who would ref advantageously v the scum in their favour.

Have a read of the above mate, your words, and tell me how we're not being cheated.... 

2 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

What was worse then? 

Stokes assault on Tavernier, mcgregor assault on Morelos and Morelos got booked, sheep shagger penalty against Morelos when he played the ball, Ryan Jacks sendings off (pick anyone) blatant penalty against hivs (not given), fucking disgusting tackle on Rossiter, straight red in anybody’s book, only a yellow.  

We really should catalogue decisions to break into the appeasing minds of the apologists.

But you just sit there and say it’s incompetence, fucking seriously.  From all the decisions in that game today, only happy to book Rangers players.  Please explain how Devin wasn’t sent off and Arfield got booked, explain how May never got booked but Goldson did, explain how Steven never got booked? 

So many positives to take from the game today but I still feel bitter towards those inept decisions against us. But what makes it worse is the fact we all probably had a feeling how it would turn out when we saw who the ref was And that is so fucking wrong. all we ask is a level playing field for fuck sake On another note I think this will make us all the more determined to take the game to all of the bastards hold on to your hat I think we are going to be in for some ride this season bring it on scumbags The Rangers are back.

1 minute ago, Blueofblood said:

Stokes assault on Tavernier, mcgregor assault on Morelos and Morelos got booked, sheep shagger penalty against Morelos when he played the ball, Ryan Jacks sendings off (pick anyone) blatant penalty against hivs (not given), fucking disgusting tackle on Rossiter, straight red in anybody’s book, only a yellow.  

We really should catalogue decisions to break into the appeasing minds of the apologists.

But you just sit there and say it’s incompetence, fucking seriously.  From all the decisions in that game today, only happy to book Rangers players.  Please explain how Devin wasn’t sent off and Arfield got booked, explain how May never got booked but Goldson did, explain how Steven never got booked? 

Agree with most of what you say. My point is the ref, like most of them, is a sub standard ref who had a worse day than normal. 

But he, and the rest are not cheats, just poor 

1 minute ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Agree with most of what you say. My point is the ref, like most of them, is a sub standard ref who had a worse day than normal. 

Jesus wept 

Just now, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Poor refs get loads wrong.

When so many proportionately go wrong against us then it's right to question whether they are just poor. Or more sinister.

Which decisions today do you think the sheep support are justified in their forums questioning how hard done to they've been.....

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Poor refs get loads wrong.

When so many proportionately go wrong against us then it's right to question whether they are just poor. Or more sinister.

Which decisions today do you think the sheep support are justified in their forums questioning how hard done to they've been.....

Wouldn’t go near another teams forum. But to answer the question - none! 

3 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Wouldn’t go near another teams forum. But to answer the question - none! 

Retain that thought then mate.

And when it's the same thought week after week, when you read and hear how the scum are getting multiple and regular advantageous decisions, yet we continue to lose out.....

How long, especially after last season, will you deem it to be just poor quality refereeing?

35 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

So currently and over the last few years we have been disadvantaged by referees. A different rule book you say. Costing us points you reckon. Over the last few years.

By refs who would ref advantageously v the scum in their favour.

Have a read of the above mate, your words, and tell me how we're not being cheated.... 

I've told you why we're not being cheated in my previous post. I don't know what's happening, but I don't go with some grand scheme or dishonesty designed to disadvantage us. I don't see it as likely that there's intent. I'd find it far more believable that there's some subconscious fear that they get a harder time from sellic and more negative exposure in the media if they make bad decisions against sellic. They've seen referees and referees chiefs sacked under dubious circumstances for things against them, but not us. They've never had the scrutiny from us, so why would they fear us?

Some ploy by referees? No. Not discounting it, but I think it's unlikely. That's why I'm not going to say cheating, because that's the implication there.

Unequal? Yes. Unfair? Yes. Cheating? No. It's not how I'd define it. Now why don't you tell me how we're being cheated. What exactly do you think's happening and what do you think the motivations are? If you have any evidence of actual intent to cause us harm then go for it. Until then you're as uninformed as anyone and know as much about why we lose out as anyone.

Steven Gerrard has started off today acting the way they have for a long time. Maybe he sees the value in being manipulative towards referees. To pressuring them. McCoist didn't. Warburton didn't. Pedro didn't. Murty didn't. Not even Walter. Whereas they've been at it for 10 years. Lennon, Lawwell, Rodgers. 

There's obviously something that has to be changed, but I don't think it's cheating.

Last season was the worst in living memory for decisions against us, There is a definite difference between how our players are refereed it was blatant today at least 5 bookings and a sending off(penalty).

Whilst Morelos gets sent off for a kick out(letter of the law) no booking for the defender or for wee bender McKay Steven. Aloud to stick the head into a Rangers player whilst holding his shirt waiting for a reaction and even when Arfield didn't react he still got booked, 

Paranoia is the fear of something happening. this shit is happening and it's all to the benefit of one team.

Archived