Officialdom Conspiracy?

20 minutes ago, MarzM said:

Can't remember the exact challenge that you're speaking of...however lets just assume it's because he plays for the big bad Rangers and therefore not a foul! lol

It was early on as he was running towards the box. Cant remmember wat player done it. Your probably right about him playing for Rangers.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, MarzM said:

You watched football before buddy? lol

Yep and years ago you would be told to get up off the turf. It is a joke ke how easily modern, highly fit and strong athletes fall over at a whim. 

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Yep and years ago you would be told to get up off the turf. It is a joke ke how easily modern, highly fit and strong athletes fall over at a whim. 

Years ago it was seen as a weakness to go down and not get straight up, or show you'd been hurt. Now players get taught the 'art' of simulation.

Oh for the good old days...

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

I totally agree, however you have to judge things based on the standard of today's football not on whether or not Terry Hurlock would have classed it as a challenge. 🙂 

Personally, I just think on another day with another ref it could have been given. If it was 0-0 at the Girodome going into the last minute...I might have been given against us.

48 minutes ago, MarzM said:

I totally agree, however you have to judge things based on the standard of today's football not on whether or not Terry Hurlock would have classed it as a challenge. 🙂 

Personally, I just think on another day with another ref it could have been given. If it was 0-0 at the Girodome going into the last minute...I might have been given against us.

The same challenge was made with 5 minutes to go  in the 1-0 defeat at the scumdome

Nothing was made of it and not one replay shown at the time of the game . It was right there and then I realised what the sky bastards were up to.

No disrespect but you are talking shite on this one . It was never a penalty . We have had absolutely loads of these this year and fuck all given .

And most of us haven't been looking for anything . It was a nothing challenge . Worrall never even lifted his leg

2 stonewall penalties denied, one given against despite it no being a foul or in the box.

Countless disgraceful challenges and Defoe flagged offside when he was about 4 yards on. 

Incompetence? Na it’s just plain cheating. If there was one ref you could accuse of cheating it’s that clown Thompson

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

2 stonewall penalties denied, one given against despite it no being a foul or in the box.

Countless disgraceful challenges and Defoe flagged offside when he was about 4 yards on. 

Incompetence? Na it’s just plain cheating. If there was one ref you could accuse of cheating it’s that clown Thompson

Not forgetting the Cowdenbeath goalscorer moved 2 yards in to the box before the penalty was taken.

3 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

It brings into the equation again why it's not just the refs in focus, it's the linesmen too.

Ist half the wee cunt couldn't wait to get his flag up when, wrongly, flagging Defoe off side. Typically he missed a blatant handball. Second half he failed to look along the line again to see either no foul or the no contact incident occurring outside the box when a penalty wrongly given. And the scorer having encroached by several yards.

The other official has to have seen Davis getting wiped out too. Absolutely no excuses. Same goes for Thomson whose job it is to be in a position to get these decisions correct. 4 big ones they all got wrong.

This thread I've kept scored to league games only, but this only emphasises a fairly clear picture imo.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

4 significant decisions all going against us in the same game :megaanguish: -  there is only one conclusion - cheat.  

12 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

This conspiracy thread is getting embarrassing.

Just more incompetence? 

2 blatant penalties not given for. 1 given against where there was nothing happened inside the box. A scorer encroaching several yards at a penalty to score.

Add that to what's shown in post 1,  page 1, and it's embarrassing not to consider its easy giving key decisions against Rangers, ignoring key decisions for, and looking to understand why that's the case.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

we should be hammering teams like that instead wee boys like you moan about bad decisions against Cowdenbeath.Yes Thomson is a cheat.

It's not about winning or losing. Its about getting parity in decisions. Are we? If not, why not?

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

we should be hammering teams like that instead wee boys like you moan about bad decisions against Cowdenbeath.Yes Thomson is a cheat.

You’re literally the epitome of my second post in this thread. Absolute mongo. 

Type of cunt that if he gave them 3 penalties and 2 offside goals tonight you’d still say it’s our fault. Fuck off ya mong. 

Wee boy? Lol

Some shocking decisions tonight.  Handball in first half, Davis taken out in 2nd half.  Never a penalty for Cowdenbeath, not only outside the box but their guy actually stood on the ball himself.  When taken the guy who put in the rebound was inside the box by a couple of yards.  Defoe onside by miles in first half.  Having said that we were really poor but no excuse for the officials.

Archived