That “challenge” on Jack

G.E.C.

5 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Excessive force? Yes. And I think that kind of kick would normally be regarded as such.

Fred moves his leg towards a player after he's been well barged. Excessive is not what I would call it. Tarrier at club in Edinburgh last year nuts Tav and does a wrestling move I'd be proud of but no red card, as an example. 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Why would I block you? You're the upset one.

Yes let's keep it going and by the way I'm wetting myself, not upset. Fucking hell I'm in Bangkok not Priesthill. 

Fucking disgraceful, cowardly act from behind , which would have made it worse for Ryan as he didn’t see it coming , we do look more physical and stronger but as we’ve said many times before there’d  be repercussions for May if that was a team of days gon bye , shocking challenge 

49 minutes ago, Inigo said:

:lol:

Aye, I know mate. Everyone should just fall in line. That's what a forum is for.

Sorry to disappoint, but I actually think Morelos was a red card... So much angst that someone would think that someone kicking at a player could be a red card. Pure out there, isn't it? 

I mean, if you don't like that, is it really that difficult to ignore and accept someone thinks differently. Or you know, debate it. Rather than this 'hellbent' nonsense.

4 hours like a dog chewing a fucking bone. And for the record I don't fall in line I express my opinion and it just so happens in this instance it is the same as the majority. Off to get wrecked now. Good night.

1 minute ago, geneva_ger said:

Fred moves his leg towards a player after he's been well barged. Excessive is not what I would call it. Tarrier at club in Edinburgh last year nuts Tav and does a wrestling move I'd be proud of but no red card, as an example. 

Yes let's keep it going and by the way I'm wetting myself, not upset. Fucking hell I'm in Bangkok not Priesthill. 

Moves his leg? Why don't you want to say 'kicks out at him'? I would call it excessive force, in the way it seems to be defined these days.

Other decisions have nothing to do with whether this one is or isn't. They relate to ongoing refereeing issues, not to whether any specific decision is right or wrong. The Tav thing was wrong. Bears no relevance to whether you think Morelos was a red or not.

I know you're in Bangkok. 

3 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

4 hours like a dog chewing a fucking bone. And for the record I don't fall in line I express my opinion and it just so happens in this instance it is the same as the majority. Off to get wrecked now. Good night.

So what's the issue then? :lol: 

I give my view, people quote me and take issue, I respond. People don't quote me, I'm not posting so much. Forums 101. You should tell the forum not to take issue with my views then you won't have to suffer 4hrs of discussions. Because obviously if it happens, and there is 4hrs of discussion,  you just have to read it all and then be annoyed, don't you?

Greetin about nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Moves his leg? Why don't you want to say 'kicks out at him'? I would call it excessive force, in the way it seems to be defined these days.

Ok mate let's call it a clash between gay and reality. Nite nite I'm off down a naughty road with some blokes (going for birds) who will definitely know whether a "kick" "shove" or "handshake" means what it means.

Happy lefty life.

When did we stop dishing it out and start taking it like a fag in the jail?  celtic, Motherwell and Aberdeen players rag-dolling our players.  Were we not supposed to be toughening up?  No retribution either, just accepting it.

Just now, geneva_ger said:

Ok mate let's call it a clash between gay and reality. Nite nite I'm off down a naughty road with some blokes (going for birds) who will definitely know whether a "kick" "shove" or "handshake" means what it means.

Happy lefty life.

:lol:

This has been a rare debate. Mind expanding.

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Are you on yer dabs...???. Usually enjoy your posts but your behaving like a hormonal bunny boiler...

How? I'm having discussions with folk. Lots and lots and lots of them. Often because they don't like me thinking certain things about some decisions. Some of them are getting quite upset about it. Going back to each of the conversations you'll see it's no me that's getting all sweary and annoyed and stuff. 

Just checked. At a rough estimate 23 different cunts starting discussions with me in various threads (not the other way about) taking issue with my views on decisions during the game. 

Yeah, it's me that's the bunny boiler. Terrible tragic for actually counting that, but not a bunny boiler.

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Just checked. At a rough estimate 23 different cunts starting discussions with me in various threads (not the other way about) taking issue with my views on decisions during the game. 

Yeah, it's me that's the bunny boiler. Terrible tragic for actually counting that, but not a bunny boiler.

Calling fellow Bears cunts...???.. 

That's enough internet for you today. Take 2 paracetamol and have a lie down in a dark room my friend...

Record Sportscene I'm sure they will agree with you...

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

Calling fellow Bears cunts...???.. 

That's enough internet for you today. Take 2 paracetamol and have a lie down in a dark room my friend...

Record Sportscene I'm sure they will agree with you...

I hope you're joking. It's quite clearly the vernacular 'cunts', rather than abusing 'cunts'.