Gerrard & Arfield Post Match Reaction

Laudrup1984

8 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

" from the outside, before I came here, it seemed that Rangers don't get much support in these decisions"

He's building a seige mentality, which is exactly what we need. 

Says what we wanted him to say. 

It’s a start, something that no-one else has done at the club. 

"I think if it's the other way, I don't know if it's a red card for anybody else" - Arfield.

If it was any other cunt - whether it's May, Mckay-Stevens, Dembele, Edouard, Brown, Kamberi, Scott Allan or whoever the fuck, would they have been sent off for doing what Morelos did?

Would they fuck!

Well said Stevie, don’t let this issue drop. 

Every PC before a game drop the hints about getting a fair shake from tomorrow’s Ref. 

No coincidence that we have played 4 Euro games without a problem, first league game and it’s back to the usual one sided shit show from the officials. 

Hope Jack hasn’t got a concussion. 

Liked the gaffers instant response when asked if he had a view on the 'incident'. Straight away answers ' yes I've got a view on it', then goes on to give an honest and accurate assessment.

You ask murty same question and he starts simpering about having to see it again but thought it was maybe a bit harsh.

Pedro would have just started mumbling about the heat wave in portugal or some shit. Point obviously being it is refreshing to have a manager who is capable of handling the press with ease and will fight our corner.

1 hour ago, SkylineBlue said:

" from the outside, before I came here, it seemed that Rangers don't get much support in these decisions"

He's building a seige mentality, which is exactly what we need. 

Noticed that as well and fucking loved it. Us against them. The way it fucking is. 

51 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Well said Stevie, don’t let this issue drop. 

Every PC before a game drop the hints about getting a fair shake from tomorrow’s Ref. 

No coincidence that we have played 4 Euro games without a problem, first league game and it’s back to the usual one sided shit show from the officials. 

Hope Jack hasn’t got a concussion. 

This. Plus - quiet words with the officials as they come off the pitch at half-time just to let them know when the TV pictures show they have been making big mistakes. Keep them under pressure and let them know we are logging everything they do.