***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If go with that lineup. Hope we smash them to take away my feelings of being cheated today. Get through the last two qualifying rounds and surely the financial boost means another transfer.

3 hours ago, Amato said:

Are BT showing this? Got a feeling we'll pump them

BT has the playoff round, but won't stop them bidding for this. I suspect Premier will be the channel again though. As per the previous rounds, home games get announced very late in the week in order to bolster ticket sales - so doubt we will hear anything till Wednesday morning.

Jack will likely be out with concussion which is a blow for the boy when he had been playing excellently but an opportunity for someone else to come in and stake a claim in the team. 

I’d play the team in the OP with McCrorie in if Jack can’t play. Think it’s more likely to see Kent start down the left again though 

I’d be quite happy with that line-up but I think Middleton is going to be down the pecking order now since Kent’s arrival.

Candeias and Kent will give a lot of pressing and tracking back so I think that’s what we’ll see, in other words the same as Osijek last week except Arfield for Ejaria.....that’s if Jack makes it which I really hope he does.

I can’t see us signing a striker who we’ll be happy to drop directly in before the deadline so Alfredo better be itching to make amends for today (even though it’s as much the officials fault as his)

Archived