***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

G.E.C.

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

Weirdly I bought his book yesterday knowing nothing about him (I live in London). It was on sale in the Kindle store for 99p. So far I think i’ve Wasted my money.

Heard mixed reviews regarding it mate.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

I quite like the setups, but it’s like he suddenly realises half-way through writing each story that his favourite programme is coming on the telly and rushes to finish.

That plus I’m a quarter of the way through and already Sellick have been mentioned twice ?

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:
Vid from last year, they look a bit ruthless! Keep safe and vigilant all encase any unsavory incidents occur! 

There is also a few from their last visit to Edinburgh so plod really should be on top of it............

30 minutes ago, Misteral said:

Wish Tav would come out and say being Captain of Rangers is far more important than playing in the championship for a West Brom in a bit of a mess. Because it fucking is. 

Sure he will if we don’t accept a bid for him. 

If we’re willing to let him go, then we can hardly blame him for going.

Dont think he will though. 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Sure he will if we don’t accept a bid for him. 

If we’re willing to let him go, then we can hardly blame him for going.

Dont think he will though. 

Don't rate him at all & would be happy to see him go

But this is the point where we need to be more shrewd as a club, the transfer window shuts in 3 hours down south and they're bidding for our captain...it's double the asking price or we keep him, simple as that.

We're far too nice as a club & just give players away for what the are worth, if West Brom are desperate for him they'll pay the money, we just need to force their hand.

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

I bought it yesterday too @BlueThunder :lol: . He is quite funny on Twitter so thought for 99p i'll give it a go on my holiday next month. 

He got banned off Twitter recently because Loic Remy DM'd his bird and he tweeted he was gna kill him for a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:. He wrote a story about it and it was pretty funny:

https://medium.com/@ChrisMcQueer/a-weekend-in-twitter-jail-189080ac26d2 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I bought it yesterday too @BlueThunder :lol: . He is quite funny on Twitter so thought for 99p i'll give it a go on my holiday next month. 

He got banned off Twitter recently because Loic Remy DM'd his bird and he tweeted he was gna kill him for a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:. He wrote a story about it and it was pretty funny:

https://medium.com/@ChrisMcQueer/a-weekend-in-twitter-jail-189080ac26d2 

"‘Ye need tae learn, son,’ my granny says, a bit calmer now. ’Cause if this dinsae get aw this nonsense oot yer system then ah’ll fuckin kick it oot ye when get hame. Awrite?’ 
I’m led to back to my cell to sit with the Bebo Danger for the next 24 hours."

That reads so much like an excerpt from an Irvine Welsh novel it's unreal :lol:

40 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

Fuck knows. Not sure how this will go at all. For what it’s worth, I’d line up 

Shagger

Tav Goldson Katic Flan

Lassana Ejaria Arfield 

Candieas Morelos Kent  

Thats the lineup.

Archived