***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

G.E.C.

Even this early in the season we've been hard hit by injuries and the tonight's squad does look a bit thin.  Hopefully now that Tav and Windass's positions have been cleared up the squad will be feeling positive and put in a performance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Not convinced by him either mate. Think he’ll look great in the easy home games but struggle in big games.

What do you think of Hyndman going to Hibs? I wouldn’t have been against him coming back here tbh.

I think Ejaria will struggle with the pace of Scottish football, and these European games will suit him well. 

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Rangers: McGregor, Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flanagan, Arfield, Coulibaly, Ejaria, Kent, Candeias, Morelos.

SUBS: Foderingham, Murphy, Umar, Halliday, McCrorie, Kelly, Middleton.

Right, so is it Sadiq Umar or Umar Sadiq? ?

5 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Not convinced by him either mate. Think he’ll look great in the easy home games but struggle in big games.

What do you think of Hyndman going to Hibs? I wouldn’t have been against him coming back here tbh.

I liked hyndman mate. Great signing for them I think 

11 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

Mate if those three are ever fit at the same time I’ll be over the fucking moon ? 

If those three are ever fit at the same time, we'll have proof that miracles can happen.

It'll be even more convincing than some wee Mexican girl seeing Jesus in a taco shell.

Big test for the side tonight.    Big opportunity for Morelos, Candieas and Kent to get stuck right in to create and take their goal scoring chances and show that the front line has responded positively to SG's comments from recent European games.   What an opportunity the team has in this game.  I hope each player takes that opportunity and makes the very best of it.   I'm sure SG will have them well briefed and well motivated. 

Looking forward to the game.

5 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

Bastard. Missed the 7pm cut off point because of later finish at work.

Might find it hard to get a link Rangers employee on twitter asking people to report any illegal streams of course fans of paedo fc have only been to happy to say they'll report any

1 minute ago, soulboy said:

Might find it hard to get a link Rangers employee on twitter asking people to report any illegal streams of course fans of paedo fc have only been to happy to say they'll report any

I'd have prefered giving my money to the club. Can't be fucked searching for a stream either tbh 

9 minutes ago, StirlingBear72 said:

Bastard. Missed the 7pm cut off point because of later finish at work.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking stupid thing!

Didnt realise there was a cut off!

Risked it and tried to buy it anyway, and it wont process. How fucking stupid! Actually raging at this.

Phew!

Tried it again and it worked mate. Can buy now.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Fucking stupid thing!

Didnt realise there was a cut off!

Risked it and tried to buy it anyway, and it wont process. How fucking stupid! Actually raging at this.

It's gutting mate but there must be a reason. I finished at 7 so just missed out.

Just now, StirlingBear72 said:

I'd have prefered giving my money to the club. Can't be fucked searching for a stream either tbh 

only posted as couple of bears saying they've missed the 7pm cut off to buy the game

Archived