***The Official Rangers v NK Maribor Thread***

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And its off to the match I go. Who are ya who are ya?

Second half if one of the best performances I've seen from us in a long time tbh.

Club should be getting a statement out now. ”The club wishes to make clear that any chibbings of Eastern Europeans in the Ibrox area this evening are the sole responsibility of Police Scotland.”

Posted Images

I'm so happy right now.

I know this is only the Europa League qualifiers and we conceded an away goal, but this is genuinely one of the best results we've had in years. Maribor are a good, Champions League level team (albeit the whipping boys) and we've just gone and outclassed them with the exception of the end of the first half. We were brilliant when we first came out in the second half. Tav was brilliant. Coulibaly is already looking to be an incredibly shrewd pick-up. Morelos was at his best. They were all great.

Not getting carried away because next week is going to be very, very difficult, but this, this is a proper Rangers team. It feels fucking great to have one again.

Absolutely fucking brilliant Rangers and it could’ve been more!

I’m the first to criticise Tavernier but he was different class tonight and what do you say about the big man Coulibaly what a fucking player sign him up permanent tonight 

Impressed with Kent’s work rate though I can’t understadn why he takes corners with his left foot but won’t hit a cross with his left 

Boaby Bear likes this