Decisions are always going against us.

KingKirk

2 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

I may be a cunt but not  liberal, apologist, snp loving type one.

You've still not criticised the correct parties.

Every person with a voice and influence, 1872, RSCs, forums, etc should be vocal that SG needs to verbalize how unacceptable today was. If he could see the shite from let season too so much the better. We ALL have a responsibility to not accept this.

Buy yeah you crack on and compare to the scum of the past and blame Morelos. Good Rangers man that .  

We all know what's going on within the SFA, we know who the puppet-master is.

When did I blame Morelos?

If it makes you feel so much better - I will state here and now...

Ahem...

Here I go

Twas the wrong refereeing decision today, Morelos should have received a yellow card at most, and the sheep should have had a man sent off for the penalty.

Are you a happy little man now? :lol:

I mean, I didn't feel like I had to repeat what has been said ten million times and point out what a child could spot, in fact what that cunt of a commentator actually spotted,  but there we go. Also, In order to validate my point even more and prove I'm a Rangers fan - I really really like our players and want to give Morelos a nice pat on the head every time he scores for us. :lol:

32 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm 35 and have been watching Rangers since I was a boy.

Since you're starting with the insults, I'll call you "cunt" ok? :lol:

So Cunt, what are we supposed to do about all this unfair refereeing? How is it going to aid us by moaning about it? What are we actually going to achieve?

Ah, that's what I thought? It's completely useless, makes us look like sore losers and paranoid.

Exactly what we used to laugh at scum fans for when we were winning everything.

You are wrong, they could easily not give a penalty, it is all opinion. It might have escaped you... cunt... but we have had plenty of "stone wall" penalties not given.

But there we go, enjoy your moan

We laughed that the taigs because they actually believed it was some sort of Masonic Conspiracy ya fool, they had private investigators following Refs about ffs  

What we want is for our club to highlight every time a Ref makes a cunt of it against us and their obvious double standards  

But your plan is to just shrug our shoulders and do nothing. Well that’s outstanding how long did it take you to work that one out. 

2 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

They didn't have to give us a penalty - something that nearly gifted us the 3 points.

I'm just saying people are starting to get a bit paranoid and it's not going to do us any good whatsoever.

Morelos gave the linesman the opportunity to send him off, we should be smarter than this.

You’re a fenian embarrassment 

54 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We laughed that the taigs because they actually believed it was some sort of Masonic Conspiracy ya fool, they had private investigators following Refs about ffs  

What we want is for our club to highlight every time a Ref makes a cunt of it against us and their obvious double standards  

But your plan is to just shrug our shoulders and do nothing. Well that’s outstanding how long did it take you to work that one out. 

Wrong again. I have stated many times this is something the club have to push through. Us moaning about it only makes us a laughing stock to other fans. I will say again because you have failed to read the four or five times I’ve already stated it. If the club do not fight our corner then we are fucked.

Jumping to conclusions/inability to read loyal ?

1 minute ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Wrong again. I have stated many times this is something the club have to push through. Us moaning about it only makes us a laughing stock to other fans. I will say again because you have failed to read the four or five times I’ve already stated it. If the club do not fight our corner then we are fucked.

Jumping to conclusions/inability to read loyal ?

Fair point. 

But then where’s the fun of not discussing it on here. 

If a referee make a major wrong decision that gives us an advantage then it'll be highlighted by the media for days and he'll be heavily criticized and possibly demoted.

If a referee makes a major wrong decision that goes against us then it'll be largely ignored or irrelevant excuses will be made like "he gave him a decision to make".

This put pressure on referees and leads to them having a far stricter interpretation of the rules when applied to us than the opposition.

This was clearly illustrated today with Morelos/ McKenna red card/ no action and the Arflied/ sheep player yellow/yellow incidents.

8 minutes ago, five stars said:

If a referee make a major wrong decision that gives us an advantage then it'll be highlighted by the media for days and he'll be heavily criticized and possibly demoted.

If a referee makes a major wrong decision that goes against us then it'll be largely ignored or irrelevant excuses will be made like "he gave him a decision to make".

This put pressure on referees and leads to them having a far stricter interpretation of the rules when applied to us than the opposition.

This was clearly illustrated today with Morelos/ McKenna red card/ no action and the Arflied/ sheep player yellow/yellow incidents.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/Rangers/story/3585901/steven-gerrard-the-world-has-been-against-Rangers-for-years

used to be the case but not any more, let’s see how Clancy and co react now a wider fairer audience is watching them.

Isn’t that funny huh? Gerrard said the exact same thing as me, but he didn’t seem to get the abuse for it I did.

some of you are quite strange

as Gerrard and I have said: if you kick out you give the referee the option to send you off, it doesn’t matter if it was actually a yellow card or not - you have now given him the opportunity 

we know how we’ve been treated the last few seasons - so the club either fight it or we see it for what it is and make sure it doesn’t damage us.

crying about it being so unfair and saying we’ll never win anything is a wee team loser mentality - something I personally refuse to indulge in 

17 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

They didn't have to give us a penalty - something that nearly gifted us the 3 points.

I'm just saying people are starting to get a bit paranoid and it's not going to do us any good whatsoever.

Morelos gave the linesman the opportunity to send him off, we should be smarter than this.

Are you for real. What do you mean he didn’t have to give us a penalty? It was a stonewaller and as the rules state a red card ! Your stupid statement saying he didn’t have to give it is laughable every single decision a ref makes he doesn’t have to make but he does because it’s his job if he didn’t there would be no game!

4 hours ago, GeeSS said:

Are you for real. What do you mean he didn’t have to give us a penalty? It was a stonewaller and as the rules state a red card ! Your stupid statement saying he didn’t have to give it is laughable every single decision a ref makes he doesn’t have to make but he does because it’s his job if he didn’t there would be no game!

My point was being made for another poster. The original point being, if the officials were so corrupt and so interested at fucking us at every opportunity then we might not have been given the penalty which almost gave us the three points.

you want to call me stupid when you’re quite happy to take something out of the context of the conversation and add a different meaning to it? Aye alright boabie brain ?

for the record as I’ve already explained - we have already had plenty of stonewall decisions not given due to poor officiating/corruption. The big question is - what’s going to be done about it?