Gerrard “it’s been happening for seasons”

Lloyd

9 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Mind the time Halliday was given a second caution and sent off for celebrating a goal by raising his fist to the Rangers support?!

Mind the time Alfredo went through on goal and only to be rugby tackled by the Hibs centre half but the foul went against him?!

Mind Stokes violently grabbing Tav and throwing him to the ground?

Mind Stokes then got involved in a tussle, raising his hands to a players throat but wasn't deemed violent enough?!

Mind all those red cards rescinded last season?!

Mind the Kipre stamp on Jack that went unseen by the ref? 

Mind the Motherwell player elbowing Cardoso and breaking his nose but didn't get sent off?!

Mind that time when Danny Wilson fouled a player clearly outside the box and the ref gave a penalty?!

Mind the time Bates was on the receiving end of a much more brutal kick out against St Johnstone but the player was only cautioned?!

Mind the time Scott Allan dangerously two foot tackled Rossiter only to be given a yellow card?!

I mean, when you start to list the honest mistakes(only ones I can remember) it's either all Scottish refs are not up to standard or something more sinister going on. 

Mo actually got booked for getting clotheslined by that hiv cunt. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mo actually got booked for getting clotheslined by that hiv cunt. 

As did Tav. If I recall both him and stokes got yellow carded.  Ludicrous considering IMO Stokes should have been off. 

9 hours ago, Bronzy said:

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Rangers fans complain about the St Johnstone player not getting a red.

Rangers fans complain that the Rangers player does get a red.

Did Morelos actually make any contact with McKenna? If he did then McKenna certainly wasn't making a big deal about it.

Our last 3 games:

Aberdeen away- Aberdeen got a penalty for a dive.

Hibs away- Allan, 5 yards from referee tries to break Rossiters leg.. booking.

Aberdeen away - Josh Windass has an empty net to tap into, Dom Ball pulls him back.. not even a yellow card.

Stevie May assaults Jack, not even a yellow.

11 hours ago, 50ShadesofBlue said:

Mind the time Halliday was given a second caution and sent off for celebrating a goal by raising his fist to the Rangers support?!

Mind the time Alfredo went through on goal and only to be rugby tackled by the Hibs centre half but the foul went against him?!

Mind Stokes violently grabbing Tav and throwing him to the ground?

Mind Stokes then got involved in a tussle, raising his hands to a players throat but wasn't deemed violent enough?!

Mind all those red cards rescinded last season?!

Mind the Kipre stamp on Jack that went unseen by the ref? 

Mind the Motherwell player elbowing Cardoso and breaking his nose but didn't get sent off?!

Mind that time when Danny Wilson fouled a player clearly outside the box and the ref gave a penalty?!

Mind the time Bates was on the receiving end of a much more brutal kick out against St Johnstone but the player was only cautioned?!

Mind the time Scott Allan dangerously two foot tackled Rossiter only to be given a yellow card?!

I mean, when you start to list the honest mistakes(only ones I can remember) it's either all Scottish refs are not up to standard or something more sinister going on. 

This would be a great first post in a new thread that could be updated after every new incident that happens. :thumbup:

16 hours ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's just taking YouTube clips from here and emailing too the club ? Why don't you try contacting them too ask if they would be interested ? What working groups ? 

Thanks. I just thought the club could create another working group to monitor and compile evidence that they can take to a governing body and push for VAR for all premier league games. I just feel having VAR will level the playing field for Rangers when it comes to refs decisions.  

7 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Thanks. I just thought the club could create another working group to monitor and compile evidence that they can take to a governing body and push for VAR for all premier league games. I just feel having VAR will level the playing field for Rangers when it comes to refs decisions.  

But that's nothing like what was being discussed,  it was 1 guy saying he was gonna email the club , the league also can't afford full time refs so where is the money coming from and the officials too monitor it ? 

On 08/08/2018 at 07:25, ger4life_1872 said:

But that's nothing like what was being discussed,  it was 1 guy saying he was gonna email the club , the league also can't afford full time refs so where is the money coming from and the officials too monitor it ? 

I misunderstood what the guy was saying, I asked a question that's all. If the league can't afford full time refs then questions need to be asked on what are they spending the money on. I would still like VAR for all Premiership games.

29 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I misunderstood what the guy was saying, I asked a question that's all. If the league can't afford full time refs then questions need to be asked on what are they spending the money on. I would still like VAR for all Premiership games.

Ffs this "I'm just asking questions " shite again which means you don't need too back anything up or explain anything you post 

16 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

There is no chance of VAR or GL tech ? fs we have part time refs and I think 4 spl clubs with plastic pitches 

So what is the SFA/SPL spending their funding on?

Shouldn't the SFA/SPL be trying to improve the game by employing full time refs and installing VAR and GL for the SPL leugues. I dislike plastic pitches and think there should be a rule which states that clubs need to replace them to play in the SPL. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

So what is the SFA/SPL spending their funding on?

Shouldn't the SFA/SPL be trying to improve the game by employing full time refs and installing VAR and GL for the SPL leugues. I dislike plastic pitches and think there should be a rule which states that clubs need to replace them to play in the SPL. 

Doesn’t matter what they are spending it on they could save up for the next ten year and still not have enough cash for it.

Theres a reason you only see these things pop up in England or the World Cup organisations that receive billions per year.

1 minute ago, The No.9 said:

Doesn’t matter what they are spending it on they could save up for the next ten year and still not have enough cash for it.

Theres a reason you only see these things pop up in England or the World Cup organisations that receive billions per year.

It makes me wonder why the cost is so high for it to be installed for football matches,  When it works so well for Rugby matches

14 hours ago, The No.9 said:

I just found an article on VAR from John fleming 

VAR will be brought in to Scottish football - and will reduce the number of mistakes made by match officials

http://www.theargus.co.uk/news/16332699.VAR_will_be_brought_in_to_Scottish_football_-_and_will_reduce_the_number_of_mistakes_made_by_match_officials/

Here are a few quotes 

Fleming, who has been involved in the development of the system with the International Football Association Board (IFAB), is an advocate of it

The decision on whether to bring in VAR in Scotland will ultimately be made by the SPFL and Fleming revealed the cost will effectively be determined by IFAB after the World Cup.

Fleming added: “There are numerous figures which have been bandied about – it will cost £1 million, it will cost £2 million.

“The IFAB quality programme will determine the minimum standard to run VAR. Then it is entirely up to the SPFL and the SFA what they want to do with their finances.

6 hours ago, bluenoz said:

A European ref, little controversy. At least not the vocal point. Maybe that is the way the Spl needs to go....

There was controversy.

Not blatant cheating controversy.

But he made some bad decisions.