Gerrard “it’s been happening for seasons”

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rangers boss Steven Gerrard sensationally claims Scotland’s referees have had it in for Gers for YEARS STEVEN GERRARD has sensationally claimed Scotland’s referees have had it in for Rangers for

Brilliant isn’t it and the best part is when Steven Gerrard talks people listen, it’s not gonna be brushed over like it would if Pedro, Warbs or Murty said it.

we had 10 men for 90% of the game away from home. His tactics were bang on.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Linesman, referee, Morelos, Gerrard in that order.

We needed to tighten, but we put on open type players. Naive. Unless Kent was put on as a long ball outlet which didn't appear to be the case.

Two games in a row we've brought on less solid players than the sub has been and it's cost us.

It's an observation. 

But at the sheep place I was always worried SG underestimated the battle required. Think he erred with line up and subs, and that cost us, especially given the standard refereeing bias.

i dont think he underestimated the battle at all, I think he just felt fresh legs were needed after Thursday and the way we started I thought he made the correct decision with the line up. The sending off changed everything, but I thought kent struggled badly when he came on - he still looked tired from Thursday.

18 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Agreed mate . They enemy will turn all around on him . Or try too . Although he is the man to take them on . And he will get as much bad press up here as needs be , from the taig loving media 

17 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Exactly the guy who has the profile to highlight the ‘honest mistakes’ we seem to be on receiving end of.

Although I'd obviously much prefer a level playing field, i'm actually quite looking forward to plenty of the honest mistakes being pointed out, then the fall out and abuse being directed at Stevie for highlighting them, showing the taigs up for the disgusting cunts they are, the way we get treated in Scotland. 

When I used to try to explain here in London what happened with Whtye, the SFA etc, how we were the victims of a conman that they okayed, then punished us for what he did, people are astonished. 

Get them told Stevie, you're more than a match, and for the then abuse, get it highlighted as well. 

Poor Collymore won't know what what to say …

And bottom line, this team has the makings of a good side under Stevie, who instils confidence. No panic when went a man down, every game we're getting better. Not there yet, but already better than anything since Walter.

9 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

i dont think he underestimated the battle at all, I think he just felt fresh legs were needed after Thursday and the way we started I thought he made the correct decision with the line up. The sending off changed everything, but I thought kent struggled badly when he came on - he still looked tired from Thursday.

Felt the problem was caused by Jack going off really and Coulibaly having to move back. Weakened central midfield straight away.

eejay the dj likes this
36 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I felt he struggled he tactically today, the second half was very poor - far too deep, too early, and really invited Aberdeen to come on and attack.

His subs were poor, just more of the same and he did nothing to stop Aberdeen putting the defence under pressure, perhaps bringing on a striker and padding out the midfield with both McCrorie and Ejaria, with the two useless wide men coming off might have been better.

6 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Hope his statement makes headlines down south and the spotlight is turned on the taig fest Rangers bashing going on up here. 

Mon the gaffer take no shit from the corrupt bastards running our game.

The English media are watching finally we might get a light shone on his Mickey Mouse league and set up. 

terminator and Boaby Bear like this
11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Linesman, referee, Morelos, Gerrard in that order.

We needed to tighten, but we put on open type players. Naive. Unless Kent was put on as a long ball outlet which didn't appear to be the case.

Two games in a row we've brought on less solid players than the sub has been and it's cost us.

It's an observation. 

But at the sheep place I was always worried SG underestimated the battle required. Think he erred with line up and subs, and that cost us, especially given the standard refereeing bias.

Kent works like fuck and definitely did not weaken us as a defensive unit today.

You're statement we brought on less solid players is fucking ridiculous though, for a variety of reasons.

Sub 1. 70th minute. Murphy off, Kent on - Kent is more solid than Murphy IMO but naturally this is up for debate.

Sub 2. 82nd minute. Jack off. Ejaria on - No debate IMO as Jack was brilliant today but to criticise Gerrard for making a forced substitution is laughable.

43 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

We had Windass, ojaria and Kent on at the sheep place 2nd half when we knew grit not flair was needed. Mccrorie or Candeais would have made more sense.

Neither subs offered anything.

I'm not blaming Gerrard, but his decisions weakened not strengthened us.

:tu: I agree with this, based on what I've seen I hope he learns from it, sometimes it doesn't pay to be ultra-critical and try blame someone for every goal.

19 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Hope his statement makes headlines down south and the spotlight is turned on the taig fest Rangers bashing going on up here. 

Would have been great to bring Rossiter of the bench. Shane he can't stay fit. 

21 minutes ago, Boaby Bear said:

Pedro will be on to Brazil tomorrow morning to cut all that off at the pass 

16 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Felt the problem was caused by Jack going off really and Coulibaly having to move back. Weakened central midfield straight away.

The only criticism i can give is Mccrorie instead of ejaria when Jack got taken off and kept the shape in midfield. All the players did great today! 

Bears r us and jintybear like this
1 hour ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I felt he struggled he tactically today, the second half was very poor - far too deep, too early, and really invited Aberdeen to come on and attack.

Ffs 10 men for 80 min - dominate big parts of the game and still you find a need to moan! 

bluedylan likes this
18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

The English media are watching finally we might get a light shone on his Mickey Mouse league and set up. 

That's actually a good point, but the club needs to officially put in a complaint along with evidence.

Do you think anything will embarrass that lot? I doubt it.