Gerrard “it’s been happening for seasons”

Lloyd

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did you watch any of the world cup?

Every cunt calling for it to be used for absolutely everything 

Yes.

I still think it's the only way Rangers will get a level playing field, even though it slows the game down and is annoying waiting for the info to come through.

2 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

Already had the taig in work saying...

"Gerrard shouldnt have said that, hes not been here for the seasons, how does he know. And Rangers have had more penalties over the last 3 years than any other team in the SPL".

The cage is rattled. 

Abergreen fan I work with said exactly the same

9 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Yes.

I still think it's the only way Rangers will get a level playing field, even though it slows the game down and is annoying waiting for the info to come through.

It still comes down to the refs opinion of whatever the incident is. 

Don't even have goal line technology, so wouldn't hold yer breath waiting for VAR. 

15 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

He certainly does. I think the club will back SG in questioning the refereeing in Scotland, even if SG has to make a complaint every game and send the evidence in. I wouldn't be surprised if King made a speech backing SG observations.

I think this statement was prepared by the board AND sg for delivery by him. I suspect part of a "strategic" initiative.

33 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

I'm asking if the sending of bad ref decisions to SG. one of our groups forming a refereeing watch dog and If so will all clubs be reviewed so the stats speak for them self that Rangers are being unfairly treated.

Sending an email to SG doesn't involve any imaginary referees watchdog.

Your post makes no sense.

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

It still comes down to the refs opinion of whatever the incident is. 

Don't even have goal line technology, so wouldn't hold yer breath waiting for VAR. 

But surely VAR would be officially monitored and the referees decisions would have to be accurate and unbiased.  

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

But surely VAR would be officially monitored and the referees decisions would have to be accurate and unbiased.  

It would be officially monitored by other sfa officials though, could have a game with Clancy refereeing with John Beaton monitoring it. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

It does to me. So why haven't we got a watch dog keeping an eye on the bias of refs against Rangers?

What the fuck has an imaginary group you dreamed up, about which you're asking me to explain it's non existence, got to do with a RM poster possibly emailing the manager clips of previous decisions so he's not caught out at a presser?

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

What the fuck has an imaginary group you dreamed up, about which you're asking me to explain it's non existence, got to do with a RM poster possibly emailing the manager clips of previous decisions so he's not caught out at a presser?

I asked a question. 

Why would SG be caught out in a presser? It's sounds like he's done his homework to me. 

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I asked a question. 

Why would SG be caught out in a presser? It's sounds like he's done his homework to me. 

You always ask questions. Which I suppose is better than you giving opinions.

He's provided a remark with no detail. All that's been suggested is that it's very much in his interest to have the evidence at hand. No criticism, no saying he doesn't, just a "I hope" that he does type remark by myself and others. No conspiracy here for you, move along.

3 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

* your statement.

Sadiq and Candeais to me would have offered more physicality than Kent and Ejaria. And done more graft and held defensive shape whilst also offering the legs than the 2 who came on did. Bizarre anyone thought the two who came on did that, or that either did so better than Candeais in particular would.

Murphy was rank yesterday other than holding his position well in the line of midfielders. He shouldn't have started and shouldn't have been on as long as he was. 

I really like Kent, he'd have been in my first 11 yesterday. But imo he offered next to nothing I can recall in 25 minutes.

And it's comments I'm making, not particularly criticing as other factors contributed to the outcome far more than subs. But if that's ridiculous in your eyes I suppose I'll have to live with it.

?

Agreed mate ..... after that fact now of course .... but I was thinking the same yesterday .... especially Candeias, to lock down their left side with his speed.

:UK:

7 hours ago, bluebovril said:

I was half expecting candeais and the big centre half sadiq to come on. Candeais would have been an an out ball for us as well 

Have you been on the loopy soup, mate; or has big Umar suddenly been transformed into a centre half in the past 3 weeks? :headscratch::wow:

1 minute ago, bluebovril said:

? i mean centre forward mate?

Yea mate! I thought so  :thumbsup: On a side note, I was positive Gerrard would change Windass and Murphy for Candeias and Sadiq around the 75 minute mark, but he's the gaffer and to be fair, Jack getting hammered caused us to not win that game.

12 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

Yea mate! I thought so  :thumbsup: On a side note, I was positive Gerrard would change Windass and Murphy for Candeias and Sadiq around the 75 minute mark, but he's the gaffer and to be fair, Jack getting hammered caused us to not win that game.

?