Trouble on the horizon?

FlippinEck

rumour kicking about that celtic fans and another club (london based) are set to cause a lot of trouble in glasgow at the weekend with chelsea in town. Could be a lot of bother if true, anyone else heard anything?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year celtic fan were in fights with chelsea and...wait for it... airdrie utd fans outside stamford.

Chelsea fans are crazy bastards... i'd like to hope its just a wee friendly... casuals are a rare thing in scotland comapred to down there.

Last year celtic fan were in fights with chelsea and...wait for it... airdrie utd fans outside stamford.

Chelsea fans are crazy bastards... i'd like to hope its just a wee friendly... casuals are a rare thing in scotland comapred to down there.

Only two weeks ago the Dundee Casuals had a small riot with Millwall fans. Two bars were trashed...

Quite ironic that throughout the season in Scotland there is rarely any trouble at all, then English teams come up for friendlies and it appears all hell breaks loose.

hope nothing comes of it! the media give us a hard time as it is, specially if anything does go down over the weekend, lets hope this "connection" we have with chelsea and the fact they are coming to play at ibrox in a freindly and their fans have a we bit of a reputation, doesnt add to the stick we get whenever there is the slightest incident relsated to bigotry or hooliganism.

if it is celtic and another london club then it's most likely that the "opposition" fans for the actual football match will be on the same side - and it should be obvious to everyone who is out to cause trouble, although no doubt the red tops will find the isolated incidents they need to blame everything on us

The scottish sun had a story saying.. "Hoops supporters may clash with Gers and Chelsea yobs."

How are we "yobs" and there supporters <Good King CR of RM>

Celtic aren't even playing that day so if theres any trouble then they have came looking for it :rolleyes:

the CSC will no doubt team up with Spurs casuals.

There will be a few scuffles, no doubt.

The guy that gets me my Arsenal tickets is on bail just now because he arranged the riot between Chelsea and Spurs' fans last year :lol: He's my cousin's best mate, and they're all coming up! All 30 of them....

The guy that gets me my Arsenal tickets is on bail just now because he arranged the riot between Chelsea and Spurs' fans last year :lol: My cousin's best mate, and they're all coming up! All 30 of them....

The 30 that are coming up.. Arsenal fans?

The guy that gets me my Arsenal tickets is on bail just now because he arranged the riot between Chelsea and Spurs' fans last year :lol: My cousin's best mate, and they're all coming up! All 30 of them....

Nah, Chelsea fans.

My cousin thinks I'm weird for supporting Arsenal :lol:

Nah, Chelsea fans.

Dont blame him :craphead:

Liverpool-Loyal :pipegreen:

Nah, Chelsea fans.

Dont blame him :craphead:

Liverpool-Loyal :pipegreen:

I can see you leaving us in your dust this season :(