Jump to content

No one likes us, we don’t care


GOAT

Recommended Posts

Just reading an interview with Kevin Drinkell talking about Gerrard building up a siege mentality and acting the way souness did when he took over, it was a good article but on the record so not giving the cunts anymore hits.  But the article says that souness once said “no-one likes us, we don’t care”. Is that true was it souness that started that?  Or did we already sing it anyway before then? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Just reading an interview with Kevin Drinkell talking about Gerrard building up a siege mentality and acting the way souness did when he took over, it was a good article but on the record so not giving the cunts anymore hits.  But the article says that souness once said “no-one likes us, we don’t care”. Is that true was it souness that started that?  Or did we already sing it anyway before then? 

I'm positive we sang it in Big Jocks last season, but Souness was manager when we played Spurs at white heart lane, I remember singing that song all over  London that day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

We Sung  it before  Souness , The celtic casuals also had their own version it being a Rod  Stewart song and all but.it was a song that could be heard loud around Ibrox under Wallace on his second stint at the club, think we starting singing it the season before Souness arrived .

Souness probably took it from the song as he could hardly say " We are up to our knees in fenian blood " could he?  But Souness new after the Hibs game what he was up against 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hammer93 said:

I'm positive we sang it in Big Jocks last season, but Souness was manager when we played Spurs at white heart lane, I remember singing that song all over  London that day.

I would agree with that but I was not in London but I remember singing it my last year if schooll 85/86 season and then Souness was announces in April or something and he was taking over after Mexico, and we were all stunned.

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

We Sung  it before  Souness , The celtic casuals also had their own version it being a Rod  Stewart song and all but.it was a song that could be heard loud around Ibrox under Wallace on his second stint at the club, think we starting singing it the season before Souness arrived .

Souness probably took it from the song as he could hardly say " We are up to our knees in fenian blood " could he?  But Souness new after the Hibs game what he was up against 

Was rod not a Rangers supporter back then ? 

37AA2B12-AE7E-4C6B-9680-A66FA27EE3B7.jpeg.f864e5496da86b54c3ef216d612259bd.jpegFF92449C-54D0-49EA-864C-BBE0698AACE9.jpeg.495a89f4cb3f523cf6596096fbedbfb3.jpegF49DF867-1641-42A7-A1C9-D5B78E033275.jpeg.8f92ae9aefdac4726c3ee4e8545ced6e.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

If someone wants to copy and paste the article can they I’m not copying it all on my phone.  Not giving the cunts anymore hits. 

So you're allowed to go on the daily record site but we aren't?

Link to post
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Was rod not a Rangers supporter back then ? 

37AA2B12-AE7E-4C6B-9680-A66FA27EE3B7.jpeg.f864e5496da86b54c3ef216d612259bd.jpegFF92449C-54D0-49EA-864C-BBE0698AACE9.jpeg.495a89f4cb3f523cf6596096fbedbfb3.jpegF49DF867-1641-42A7-A1C9-D5B78E033275.jpeg.8f92ae9aefdac4726c3ee4e8545ced6e.jpeg

I have  seen all these but before my time, I always grew up knowing he was a tarrier cunt and he was never played in our house.

He is one fucked up Englishman who supports Scotland and a Irish club. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 13 July 2024 14:00 Until 16:00
      0  
      Ajax v Rangers
      Sportpark Mulderssingel
      Friendly Match
×
×
  • Create New...