What is the most ridiculous story you've seen printed by the rags about us

linfield1690

Surely the daftie saying his dog was attacked because it was wearing a tarrier top. Surprisingly a full manhunt failed to find the culprits. The dog in question never got over the attack and died a couple of years later and was buried in his favorite top. Before it went to doggy heaven you could have your photo taken with it in bar 67 for a small remuneration.

2 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Surely the daftie saying his dog was attacked because it was wearing a tarrier top. Surprisingly a full manhunt failed to find the culprits. The dog in question never got over the attack and died a couple of years later and was buried in his favorite top. Before it went to doggy heaven you could have your photo taken with it in bar 67 for a small remuneration.

I would have phoned the SSPCA if I'd seen that poor dog. It probably died after being buggered by the taig when he couldn't find a convenient child to bugger instead.

Is this the dog in question?

x55ieq.jpg.8b5380fe8e4ffd88afad53db6102dddd.thumb.jpg.f4032fa01c38d79c369991dda544c629.jpg

Just now, big blue Fin said:

I would have phoned the SSPCA if I'd seen that poor dog. It probably died after being buggered by the taig when he couldn't find a convenient child to bugger instead.

x55ieq.jpg.8b5380fe8e4ffd88afad53db6102dddd.thumb.jpg.f4032fa01c38d79c369991dda544c629.jpg

Jesus fuck at least warn people if your going to put things like that on.

Sandcastles is up there tbh 

even tho true for it to be deemed news and investigation worthy basically sums this shit hole Scotland up to a tea in fact I think the word Scotland should be forum filtered to lower case like celtic is 

38 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

A fine set of eyebrow