Let's get Andy Walker removed from our games

eejay the dj

I would rather listen to him trying to find negatives and excuses as we start to build a challenge this year. Up until the 93rd minute you could hear how much pain it was causing him to have to credit our defence and I want to see much more of that this season. Keep people like Walker and Sutton out in the open! 

34 minutes ago, SouthsideBear said:

I would rather listen to him trying to find negatives and excuses as we start to build a challenge this year. Up until the 93rd minute you could hear how much pain it was causing him to have to credit our defence and I want to see much more of that this season. Keep people like Walker and Sutton out in the open! 

Your very first post eh ??

3 minutes ago, JentleJames said:

Michael Stewart should be banned from Ibrox for premier sports, he said on the BBC last night “Rangers have never finished second in the top flight”. 

I thought they just stuck them in a broom cupboard at STV Glasgow for the commentary!!

His comments today are the reason he should not be commenting on our games he is meant to be a professional but allows his biased views to cloud his judgement, He is still bitter that he achieved nothing whilst at the tarriers.

If he can't behave in a professional manner when we are playing he shouldn't be in the job.

5 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

His comments today are the reason he should not be commenting on our games he is meant to be a professional but allows his biased views to cloud his judgement, He is still bitter that he achieved nothing whilst at the tarriers.

If he can't behave in a professional manner when we are playing he shouldn't be in the job.

The man has been in the job since the late 90s , bosses obviously like his anti Rangers act - so doubt we will be seeing the back of him.