Is Thursdays game on TV

j1mgg

2 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Just checked livefootballontv and it wasn't listed, but I know that last week's finalisation of it being shown was late on as well.

There isn't any idea games listed on that site though.

I'm guessing that the announcement is deliberately late, until all tickets have been sold as it was last week - according to the Premier TV Twitter feed they have hinted that they are "working hard to secure all Scottish teams games" this week.

7 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Rtv with a vpn

I'm not sure RTV are doing it, I have a pal who works on the crew for the company that do RTV and celtic TV OBs - not been called up for either game (yet). Also, if RTV are doing it - you won't need a VPN as it will be broadcast for the UK market as well.

13 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I'm not sure RTV are doing it, I have a pal who works on the crew for the company that do RTV and celtic TV OBs - not been called up for either game (yet). Also, if RTV are doing it - you won't need a VPN as it will be broadcast for the UK market as well.

if its on tv you will need a vpn because the company who buys the rights has the contract to show it to people in the uk. if you are outside the uk you get every game on Rangers tv

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I thought rtv done every home game, or at least showed it in some capacity.

11 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I thought rtv done every home game, or at least showed it in some capacity.

RTV hire a private OB company in-house for home matches but not when an OB crew from BT, SKY or Premier (SETANTA) are in. RTV take a feed in that instance.

Update, just heard from my pal that his OB company are doing the game so it will be RTV on Thursday by the looks of it. Will it be live in UK?? Not sure yet.

17 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

RTV hire a private OB company in-house for home matches but not when an OB crew from BT, SKY or Premier (SETANTA) are in. RTV take a feed in that instance.

Update, just heard from my pal that his OB company are doing the game so it will be RTV on Thursday by the looks of it. Will it be live in UK?? Not sure yet.

Do I hate it when people ask themselves a question then answer it? Yes I do 

Any news on RTV showing it?

Will end up trying to pick up a late ticket if it's not, but ideally would like to be able to get my old man access to watch it, and there is no chance he would be able to figure out how to use a VPN and get it through RTV if I couldn't load it up for him.

21 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

What sub do you need on RTV to watch live through a vpn? 

Can I get the £5 sub and just log in through the vpn and watch it?  Or is it only the ppv? 

For live games it is $28.50 per month or $299 annual.

As I have Virgin with Sky and BT sports, I just tended to buy the games they didnt show at £6 per game.

The price seems to have doubled this year to about £12 a match though, so its getting a bit more expensive.

I might just bite the bullet and get the $300 one, which will no doubt work out at about £300.

No far off the price of a season ticket, but means my old man can get to watch the games as well.  

28 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

What sub do you need on RTV to watch live through a vpn? 

Can I get the £5 sub and just log in through the vpn and watch it?  Or is it only the ppv? 

Saying that, I dont even know if this game is live on RTV, so dont go buying it to expect it to be shown.