From 2-0 to 1-1 because of poor decision making

K.A.I

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Shut your face ya fat rugby playing wanker 

Ridiculous. People aren't allowed to disagree with you? Did I abuse you? 

The criticism of the team was way way over the top at half time.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Seriously, even if we win this game 3-1 our decision making in the final third is fucking woeful and will cost us ... Candaies can shoot into a massive gap and Morelos can’t even stay in line for him at a slugs pace with no cunt near him 

fucking ridiculous 

Fucking rediculous is right! Fucking rediculous post. Morelos sponsors man of the match, scores, wins a penalt, held the ball up brilliantly.

then again you hating on Rangers players is nothing new - but at half time :lol: :lol: 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Seriously, even if we win this game 3-1 our decision making in the final third is fucking woeful and will cost us ... Candaies can shoot into a massive gap and Morelos can’t even stay in line for him at a slugs pace with no cunt near him 

fucking ridiculous 

Gotta be an edit, seen this thread at 1-1.

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Fucking rediculous is right! Fucking rediculous post. Morelos sponsors man of the match, scores, wins a penalt, held the ball up brilliantly.

then again you hating on Rangers players is nothing new - but at half time :lol: :lol: 

32rediculous. 

I wouldn't go as far as calling players mongos but i was cracking up at their stupidity at that offside goal then worse when they go up the park and score, that shite can kill you in games.

Decision making is still poor in the final third but i am impressed with pressing and causing mistakes.

2 minutes ago, Loyaleastend said:

No need for that kind of abuse for fuck sake, the guy's entitled to his opinion, I'm just happy we got that third goal.

It's hardly abuse pal. A bit of ribbing for someone who was being a bit upright and overreacting.

P.S you need to empty your sack too yasssssssssssssssssssss!

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

fucking ridiculous 

If only there was a way to make money from predicting results 

Love the fact that you travel the world to see our famous team Kai but sometimes you come across as a pessimistic, miserable cunt. I know posts can sometimes become misconstrued and you are probably celebrating like the rest of us right now. WATP