From 2-0 to 1-1 because of poor decision making

K.A.I

3 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

Second half he stepped up ?

Yeah mate .Was watching him as he was slaughtered first half .And I couldn't see it from where I was sitting 

For a right back playing left back .So far he has done pretty well for us 

Our defenders stepped up a few yards second half and made it harder for their midfield to gain control 

SG is one hell of a guy 

Just now, psb07158 said:

Lock the thread admin 

@K.A.I‘s a good bear and at half time everyone in the stadium around me was saying the same thing as the OP. Come full time we were all buzzing and delighted with the 2 and the mistake was long forgotten

Yours is the only notification I’ve came in here to read since making my last comment but I stand by every single word - everyone in the stadium around me or I spoke to at half time agreed with me but in the magical world of RM I’m out of order :lol:

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Seriously, even if we win this game 3-1 our decision making in the final third is fucking woeful and will cost us ... Candaies can shoot into a massive gap and Morelos can’t even stay in line for him at a slugs pace with no cunt near him 

fucking ridiculous 

Are you saying you're no happy now?  ? Morelos was fantastic tonight and you're calling him a mongo. Imagine being your misses and you demanding perfection every minute of the day.  Hope you can swallow some humble pie. ?

Jesus man 

everyone here has posted something they do in the heat of the moment 

KAI sets such high standards with his posting .He posts something premature and people like BP9 bitching  just can't help themselves

At half time .Every bear was pissed off 

At that point I did not see 3-1 tbh

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yours is the only notification I’ve came in here to read since making my last comment but I stand by every single word - everyone in the stadium around me or I spoke to at half time agreed with me but in the magical world of RM I’m out of order :lol:

I was just meaning from the angle that folk will just volley abuse at you in the thread when as you say it’s pretty much just vocalising what all of us in the stadium were saying

I was pretty deflated after it because those sorts of things are the really thin margins in Europe that can determine whether you go through or not but thankfully we managed to recover a good lead and now go over to Maribor in a position of strength

15 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Couldn't tell from Copland Rear if Morelos was offside and I was gutted and raging with both players. Forget it and move on now 

But was he ? still yet to see a conclusive angle on that. The defender was very close to him.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I was just meaning from the angle that folk will just volley abuse at you in the thread when as you say it’s pretty much just vocalising what all of us in the stadium were saying

I was pretty deflated after it because those sorts of things are the really thin margins in Europe that can determine whether you go through or not but thankfully we managed to recover a good lead and now go over to Maribor in a position of strength

Exactly mate but the guys at home sat on their fannies watching streams can tell you it’s not like it was Cos you’ve the audacity to make a thread saying it - it’s baffling - it’s follow follow type stuff 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Seriously, even if we win this game 3-1 our decision making in the final third is fucking woeful and will cost us ... Candaies can shoot into a massive gap and Morelos can’t even stay in line for him at a slugs pace with no cunt near him 

fucking ridiculous 

Worst part was that candaies is looking across the line and can see he was off so why the fuck pass? fucking burst the net from that distance anyway. Was trying to explain how bad it was to the guys that went to the toliet and missed it and was slevering all over them and they think im a mongo. they were telling me at half time we need to get rid of morelos as hes shit. few minutes later theyre singing his song(s). Guess the morale of the story is sometimes were all mongos. Agree it was fucking criminal and could have a massive impact on the tie, but fuck me, that was a good night.

Just now, Jam_piece said:

Worst part was that candaies is looking across the line and can see he was off so why the fuck pass? fucking burst the net from that distance anyway. Was trying to explain how bad it was to the guys that went to the toliet and missed it and was slevering all over them and they think im a mongo. they were telling me at half time we need to get rid of morelos as hes shit. few minutes later theyre singing his song(s). Guess the morale of the story is sometimes were all mongos. Agree it was fucking criminal and could have a massive impact on the tie, but fuck me, that was a good night.

Agree with all that - but we made amends 

but it could still be costly due to away goal - will find out 

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

Was at the game and couldn't tell from Copland Rear. Haven't saw it on tv yet 

Just now, BlueAvenger said:

Was at the game and couldn't tell from Copland Rear. Haven't saw it on tv yet 

Heard the atmosphere was amazing...... Haven't seen anything to say one way or another but Candeias should have shot in any case.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Agree with all that - but we made amends 

but it could still be costly due to away goal - will find out 

Absolutely. That second kills it as it would have rattled them. Can't deny the fight shown after half time though. Show half of that and we'll go through next week. 

9 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

KAI can be a bit hot headed, but he's passionate about our great club, sometimes we can overreact with emotions so no need have a go at a HT thread!

There was no need for a half time thread calling two of our players Mongos! But he has form for hating on our players.