From 2-0 to 1-1 because of poor decision making

K.A.I

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I couldn't have been more pissed off at half time with the pair of them. Thought they'd cost us the 2 legs in that moment. I know there's not much point saying it now but If we'd kept the clean sheet and been 4-0 up instead of 3-1, we'd have been laughing! Instead we're not that comfortable at all. We need to be on form next week - especially with no Flannagan at left back. I think this will be tough as fuck.

Did Flanagan go off injured? Missed the game because of work

4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I couldn't have been more pissed off at half time with the pair of them. Thought they'd cost us the 2 legs in that moment. I know there's not much point saying it now but If we'd kept the clean sheet and been 4-0 up instead of 3-1, we'd have been laughing! Instead we're not that comfortable at all. We need to be on form next week - especially with no Flannagan at left back. I think this will be tough as fuck.

3-1 is  dodgy , they score, they are right back in it, I'd love to see us score early, cancels out their goal, and would deflate them.

Just now, 2nd Flute said:

3-1 is  dodgy , they score, they are right back in it, I'd love to see us score early, cancels out their goal, and would deflate them.

Absolutely! Perfect scenario is a repeat of last night - Morelos getting a goal like 5 minutes in. Settle any nerves early doors and means Maribor would need 3 just to take it to extra time.

9 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Absolutely! Perfect scenario is a repeat of last night - Morelos getting a goal like 5 minutes in. Settle any nerves early doors and means Maribor would need 3 just to take it to extra time.

Interestingly enough Maribor have never overturned a 3-1 loss away from home in Europe.

We actually beat them 3-1 at home in 2001, then beat them 3-0 in Maribor.

Must admit, at half time last night I was fucking livid. Couldn't help but sit there shaking my head going "bastard man, we've fucked this here". 

2nd half performance was brilliant though, a credit to everyone from the manager to the players and the support.

Almost certain we will go over there and put in the shift that will take us through.

All the areas of weakness will improve in time. Other thing that's annoying atm is how quickly we give the ball away and allowing them to counter. Every game that's been a issue.

When we get it right fuck me were good and its only been just over 8 weeks

4 hours ago, KingKirk said:

All the areas of weakness will improve in time. Other thing that's annoying atm is how quickly we give the ball away and allowing them to counter. Every game that's been a issue.

When we get it right fuck me were good and its only been just over 8 weeks

This.

Been the instigators of our own problems time and time again. Also got to say our final ball into the box has been woeful most of the time. Can’t understand not being able to cross it past the first man nor hitting it so hard it ends up out for a throw in.

That said the future looks so much brighter.Every game marks an improvement and it really is exciting times to be a Bear.

2 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I don’t see anything wrong with the OP tbh. Exactly how I was feeling at half time.

The thread title has been changed since last night mate which puts a different light on the OP. In isolation the first post is fine and I agree with it. Calling two of our players "mongos" at half time isn't fine though which is why there is so much outrage in the replies afterwards.

3 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

The thread title has been changed since last night mate which puts a different light on the OP. In isolation the first post is fine and I agree with it. Calling two of our players "mongos" at half time isn't fine though which is why there is so much outrage in the replies afterwards.

We all say things in heat of moment.  It isn't right, but I think considering half the stuff that gets posted around the site,  this can be excused as one of those moments to move on from. 

Generally... @K.A.I makes decent posts and comments from what I have noticed:)