Coulibally

jjbscotty12

16 minutes ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

Absolutely class. Only slight word of caution, I remember nearly everyone on here saying we needed to sign Goss after a handful of games. I will not bring that up though cos it's not the right time.

Away back to FF.

18 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Sandwich ya tight bastard, fillet steak with all the trimmings. ??

No offence CB but I wouldn’t trust you to cook a delicate fillet steak 

It would come out as charred and black as your heart. 

Superb performance. There was no way Gerrard was going to bring him into the club unless he thought he could do a job for us in midfield. So far, it seems the bigger the game, the more he rises to the challenge; exactly the type of player we have been crying out for in many a year. 

14 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Only slight criticism is I wish he'd have a dig when it comes to him on the edge of the box. 

Fuck that he needs to keep it simple.

Win it and give it, that’s all he needs to do. We’ve other players who will play the delicate balls and score. 

Big man is a find, if we can get a striker and attacking mid of the same level we will go close this season.

16 minutes ago, smartypants said:

Only slight criticism is I wish he'd have a dig when it comes to him on the edge of the box. 

Lets not forget his turn and strike that forced their keeper in to making an excellent save in the second half. The guy has shooting in his locker.