Atmosphere tonight

G.E.C.

6 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

Genuinely haven't felt this confident and connected with a squad for almost a decade.  Mr Gerrard has been a revelation.

Yes I'm half cut but fuck it, we're winning the league.   :tu:

Half cut, did you drop your wallet somewhere if not why only half cut......

7 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Even on tv thought the noise was brilliant, best for a long time

At work i could only get the you tube stream on my phone. Commentary sounded like "the hairy bikers" there attempts at pronoucing el buffalo. were hilarious sounded like more or less couldnt really get the atmosphere.but some of the comments from those donating were good. Bobby sands 8 nothing. Large jock new etc. At least 2nd leg i will get on premier sports

7 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Getting the car out of that that quadrant off Helen st though...murder. just put Rangers radio to help pass the time, which was also excellent . How they do a show so soon after a game amazes me.

It is brilliant we have guys all over the world setting alarm clocks or interrupting their work/shifts to watch our matches, then even more brilliant that some of these same guys are doing the same to call into RR to have a blether about their team thousand of miles away. It is a great wee platform for all us fans to get entertained by or get involved in. 

9 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

That slow then fast handclap thing that morphs into that song was brilliant over and over again. At last even those that used to moan about the Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh are actually singing it. And how good it sounds. 

Every Saturday we follow,

We cheer the boys in blue,

Most successful team in football,
We're scotlands gallant few.

Though times they have been hard,

We'll follow near and far,

You'll always hear us roaring,
From the stands of ibrox park.

Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh!

Woah oh oh oh oh oooooohhh!

I am an older bear ? and I also love that song and as you say it is great to see so many joining in. 

Still buzzing this morning. :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, Travelrug said:

It is brilliant we have guys all over the world setting alarm clocks or interrupting their work/shifts to watch our matches, then even more brilliant that some of these same guys are doing the same to call into RR to have a blether about their team thousand of miles away. It is a great wee platform for all us fans to get entertained by or get involved in. 

Do you have the details for Rangers radio as I would rather listen to fellow bears on the way back from games then the other shite.