Morelos

G.E.C.

17 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Keeps on scoring till January, he will be worth even more. I'm sure he has been advised to keep on going,  as the media exposure he will get with a possible Europa run and working with Gerrard will attract big clubs bidding later on in the season.

So who exactly are these so called big clubs, the only ones I can think of are Man U, Real Madrid, Barcelona and maybe Bayern Munich,, there are lots of other clubs playing in bigger more financially funded leagues but not bigger clubs IMO, we are The Rangers.

18 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Keeps on scoring till January, he will be worth even more. I'm sure he has been advised to keep on going,  as the media exposure he will get with a possible Europa run and working with Gerrard will attract big clubs bidding later on in the season.

You have hit the nail on the head, we should enjoy watching him while he is here, if he keeps playing like this he is gone for a big fee for sure next year.

1 hour ago, BallochBear said:

So who exactly are these so called big clubs, the only ones I can think of are Man U, Real Madrid, Barcelona and maybe Bayern Munich,, there are lots of other clubs playing in bigger more financially funded leagues but not bigger clubs IMO, we are The Rangers.

OK, was really meaning more well funded teams in richer leagues - eg Turkey or Russia.

5 hours ago, Drumloyal said:

He seems much fitter than last year. 

Definitely looks in much better shape physically, always thought last year that he looked to be carrying a few extra lbs. 

Been superb so far this season. 

:tu:

Not too convinced about his half a haircut though.

He's improved beyond recognition this season...... a real handful for any defence.

My MOTM behind Coulibaly and Tav last night. Superb performance from the wee man.:tu:

Big bids will be coming in for him sooner rather than later but I hope the club do all they can to hold on to him. We need him to mount a serious challenge for the title this season.

21 hours ago, PRW. said:

Outstanding. One of his best performances.

Constantly created something from nothing. 

He is brimming with confidence right now & loving it.

that seems to be the key, last year he looked like he had the weight of the world on his shoulders, this year he looks much fitter and enjoying his football

20 hours ago, Reformation Bear said:

Thanks.  So with other transfer windows in Europe still open its possible we get a bid for Morelos from European clubs? (not that I'm looking for a bid on his current form)

I'm hoping that he realizes how much he has already improved under the SG&co that he may be tempted to stay and wait for that dream move to the EPL 

His reaction to winning the penalty was class. 

He looks like he is loving it here, won't be long untill he gets a move to the EPL if he keeps it up. 

The offside was frustrating, but if him and Candeias put in the sort of shift they did last night and help us through to the next round they'll have made up for it. 

7 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

Morelos is a huffy wee prick who annoys me at times and forces me to say bad things about him, but I love the huffy wee bastard.

Looks happier this season.

I wouldn't want a striker who was happy playing in that squad last season tbh

Bipolar doesnt even begin to cover it.  He's a long, long, long way from being good enough to be our best attacking option.  he almost fluffed the open goal when he was offside.

Positivity is good but it needs to be based on something more substantive.

I think he's such a better player playing on the shoulder of the last man instead of dropping deep to link up, we have strong midfield runners in arfield and coulibaly so he can constantly push defences back, teams hate defending facing their own goal, wee man tears them to bits when he forces them back and runs on behind etc