Young lads on our bus

Tumshie

2 hours ago, Tumshie said:

There's a bunch of young Bears who are too young to remember as being the Rangers where we were.

These young lads have been used to seeing us gettingĀ  pumped of Alloa and Raith Rovers.

Seeing these kids giving it laldy tonight on the bus after a great European result was a joy. Even if we don't get through these boys know what it means to be at Ibrox when it's bouncing.

I was lucky to be brought up during 9 in a row when they were winning everything. These lads know nothing apart from us being in the shit. Was great to see all of them buzzing tonight.

Superb post mate. Kind of put the hairs up on the back of my neck reading that. I know that feeling very well but some others,Ā far younger thanĀ me,Ā do not. Awesome.Ā 

6 hours ago, Tumshie said:

There's a bunch of young Bears who are too young to remember as being the Rangers where we were.

These young lads have been used to seeing us gettingĀ  pumped of Alloa and Raith Rovers.

Seeing these kids giving it laldy tonight on the bus after a great European result was a joy. Even if we don't get through these boys know what it means to be at Ibrox when it's bouncing.

I was lucky to be brought up during 9 in a row when they were winning everything. These lads know nothing apart from us being in the shit. Was great to see all of them buzzing tonight.

At 34 I remember only good times mostly growin up.

I hope they get the same feeling I got during Helicopter Sunday at some point

7 hours ago, Tumshie said:

Just posted similar about my daughter on another thread.Ā 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

At 34 I remember only good times mostly growin up.

I hope they get the same feeling I got during Helicopter Sunday at some point

The only thing that will top helicopter Sunday is when we win 55.

P.s I like your avatar