*** Offical Rangers V St Mirren Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fucking embarrassment Stubbs was at Rotherham -  losing 10 games of 14 and winning once, then told to fuck off.

His only abilty as a manager is mind games which he's already started with Gerrard - saying Morelos's rescinded card was wrong and how it's created a 'grey area' in scottish football.

The elephant man 'nose' fine well  there's no fucking 'grey area' - the rules are clear - a red card for 'violent conduct' and a yellow for 'reckless kick'.

Hasn't anyone told him Gerrard is the Rangers manager and that now the wee mind games that worked on Warburton are a fucking pathetic waste of time!

Mcgregor

Tav, Goldson, Katic, Barasic

Coulibaly, Ejaria,  Arfield,

Candeias       Murphy

Morelos

I think we hammer St Mirren this weekend and leave Stubbs looking like a idiot.

Going 4-0.

Rest Tav and play Flanagan rb, seeing as he's banned Thursday.

Saidiq in for a rested Morelos. Jack or McCrorie in for a rested Arfield. Murphy for a rested Kent.

McGregor

Flannagan   Goldson Katic    Barisic 

Jack

Coulibally      Ejaria

Candeias        Sadiq       Murphy

Get Candeias and Coulibally off early if it's going well.

2 hours ago, psb07158 said:

This is a big, important game for us and will tell us how this season will go IMO. 

It's all well and good turning up for the 'big' ones in Europe but you have to be good enough to then get the 3 points at the weekend a few days later

Exactly, games like this Accies, Dundee etc need to be 3 points. It’s silly games like this that can make or break a season. No point winning against celtic, Aberdeen, hibs etc if the next week we go to livingston and lose or draw 

1 minute ago, CooperSF said:

As much as I appreciate Ejaria, McCrorie must surely stand a chance of coming back into the team this Sunday?

Why would you play McCrorie instead of Ejaria?

It's St Mirren at home mate if McCrorie's getting a game it'll be instead of Coulibaly to give him a bit of a rest

Spoke to a Dundee fan who said their defence is absolutely atrocious but they're a half decent team on the counter. Apparently Dundee missed a shitload of chances last week and really should have won by 4 or 5.

You'd think if Dundee were carving out that many clear cut chances, that we'll be making loads on Sunday.

Just now, psb07158 said:

Why would you play McCrorie instead of Ejaria?

It's St Mirren at home mate if McCrorie's getting a game it'll be instead of Coulibaly to give him a bit of a rest

McCrorie has hardly played since the start of our competitive season. I would rather have him a little closer to complete match fitness in order to be ready to come on and defend our (hopeful) lead next week.

Personally, I would have brought him on instead of Ejaria against the sheep as he would have shored up the midfield more.

3 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

McCrorie has hardly played since the start of our competitive season. I would rather have him a little closer to complete match fitness in order to be ready to come on and defend our (hopeful) lead next week.

Personally, I would have brought him on instead of Ejaria against the sheep as he would have shored up the midfield more.

I'd have made that sub too against Aberdeen - but at home against a newly promoted side who we should be looking to go out and make an impression against I don't see the point in having a midfield of McCrorie, Coulibaly & Arfield tbh. Ejaria is more attack minded and these are the kind of games he should be shining in IMO

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Katic Barisic

Coulibaly Ejaria Arfield 

Candeias Morelos Murphy 

I don't see why we should drop Ejaria for McCrorie. We'll dominate possession and Ejaria is a far more positive player.

Flanagan was poor last night, drop him for Barisic

Archived