*** Offical Rangers V St Mirren Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Broxi said:

Time to pump St Mirren and set the standard and a statement. For the first time in 3 years we're going above you in the table and we're staying there. Let them catch up with us for once. 

Exactly - last year we let this kind of thing pass us over straight away by losing our next match. We need to make it count, and I'm confident for the first time in a while that we will.

I want to see Barisic start anyway.  See what he is made of with us.  

Jack needs to stay off for this game at least.  Keep him for next domestic games. 

I think SG will keep some of his better players for Maribor away and keep working on the relatively weaker players to get the league games.  

15 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I want to see Barisic start anyway.  See what he is made of with us.  

Jack needs to stay off for this game at least.  Keep him for next domestic games. 

I think SG will keep some of his better players for Maribor away and keep working on the relatively weaker players to get the league games.  

Jack is out for tomorrow

And can't be resting players, must win 3 points. Maybe rotations amongst the wingers who are all equal ish ability but apart from that full team. 

3 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Jack is out for tomorrow

And can't be resting players, must win 3 points. Maybe rotations amongst the wingers who are all equal ish ability but apart from that full team. 

Against St Mirren should be easy even if players are rested.  I would be quite surprised if we didn't to be honest.  SG isn't just working on the better players. They all want to be showing their worth. It's looking a lot more positive these recent games.    I guess we will see tomorrow.  

I really want more than anything for Morelos to keep his cool as well as others cause we know fine,  there will be some that will try to pull same stunts as Aberdeen mob.  

Archived