*** Offical Rangers V St Mirren Match thread ***

RFCRobertson

24 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The cock I had in Sarajevo was absolutely fucking sensational. There was one brothel that had a kind of tacky wetherspoonsish vibe where I ate dick just because it was cheap and serving cum on draught during Ramadan and the cock was so good that I'm literally getting horny just now thinking about it.

Did it make you feel wistful shafter?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yep better bringing Hodson back than the highlighted part.   McCrorie at LB could be an option but I've a sickening feeling he'll play Hapless Halliday and that's a concern. 

I really think our midfield strong enough to cope with it, especially if Jack's back and playing as well as he was. 

Think it will be a backs to the wall and counter when we can against Maribor. 

They could swing in 100 crosses from the right side and Goldson would get his head to 99 of them anyway mate 

7 minutes ago, GT66 said:

I really think our midfield strong enough to cope with it, especially if Jack's back and playing as well as he was. 

Think it will be a backs to the wall and counter when we can against Maribor. 

They could swing in 100 crosses from the right side and Goldson would get his head to 99 of them anyway mate 

Just hope we get through, would be a massive confidence boost for players and fans alike, Wee Morelos scores early doors it'll settle my nerves. 

45 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

The cock I had in Sarajevo was absolutely fucking sensational. There was one brothel that had a kind of tacky wetherspoonsish vibe where I ate dick just because it was cheap and serving cum on draught during Ramadan and the cock was so good that I'm literally getting horny just now thinking about it.

Too far.

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Agreed.  Interesting dilemma for the boss, do we play Barisic and go four at the back or do we play with a back three in the knowledge that we don't have a left-back available for the Maribor game?   Curious to see how we line-up.

Neither. I've already said this earlier in the thread but if we stick with the 4 at the back against Maribor (as we should) then Halliday is the only fit, non-suspended, non-cup-tied left back we have so MUST start tomorrow to give him game time and to get him sharp for Thursday. I know the gaffer has said he's put the Europa League out his thoughts for the moment (paraphrasing) so is concentrating on ST Mirren but it is imperative we play the same back line tomorrow as we are planning to play on Thursday.

2 hours ago, Jonboy said:

Wtf are people actually at games that spout this fkn constant shite? Flanagan ahead of tav?  Ejaria up front ?, Fkn weapon! I’m sick of fkn retards on this site spouting shite, that’s plenty!  If this is the level of idiot then fuck me

Calm doon hen.

1 hour ago, Amato said:

Halliday, Andy hallidayyyy...

I've been spouting that since Thursday night. Not many realising Andy will need to play. Mad cunts have posted putting Jack at LB or McCrorie :lol:. I'm sure I even read someone putting Tav at left back and Jack at right back. Aye brilliant way to protect a 2 goal lead on Thursday.

13 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I've been spouting that since Thursday night. Not many realising Andy will need to play. Mad cunts have posted putting Jack at LB or McCrorie :lol:. I'm sure I even read someone putting Tav at left back and Jack at right back. Aye brilliant way to protect a 2 goal lead on Thursday.

might as well go three at the back because that is effectively what you've got if Halliday plays, an empty jersey

58 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Yep better bringing Hodson back than the highlighted part.   McCrorie at LB could be an option but I've a sickening feeling he'll play Hapless Halliday and that's a concern. 

Halliday was absolutely fine when he had to play there at the end of last season. He'll be fine tomorrow and Thursday.

He's part of a group of players who failed in our first season back in the top flight and because of that get stick no matter how well they do for the club.

There's not a single one of our players who gained promotion from the Championship who have been spared from unfair criticism on here. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Halliday was absolutely fine when he had to play there at the end of last season. He'll be fine tomorrow and Thursday.

He's part of a group of players who failed in our first season back in the top flight and because of that get stick no matter how well they do for the club.

There's not a single one of our players who gained promotion from the Championship who have been spared from unfair criticism on here. 

Apart from celtic and Hibs

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

might as well go three at the back because that is effectively what you've got if Halliday plays, an empty jersey

Still making my way through the thread. Almost caught up but no Halliday is not an empty jersey.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Apart from celtic and Hibs

He wasn't any worse than the rest on both those days but I don't really want to remember them. We've had a good week so far so being positive. If Gerrard selects him in the next couple of games I'm sure he'll be fine mate.

1 hour ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

He’ll do ok. It’s not ideal of course but he’s not the total dud he’s made out for on here. Better players around him also to help him out especially as it’s not his natural position and our centre backs are much more switched on than recent seasons, will help him out. He’ll do us a shift. 

10 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Come on S-D, he’s no cunts first choice by any means but the lad will do his best, we’ve no other option and him playing has to be better than no option at all. 

Hope to fuck he plays a blinder ?

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

:lol::lol::lol: Fuck knows how I missed this making my way through the thread. @cushynumber reply brought my attention to it. You should probably have referenced @JamieD though.

Your post along with the other one earlier which was far less imaginative will go over most people's heads who haven't read the original TBH.

Disturbing to say the least

Archived