Jump to content

Every Saturday..


scottyc06

Recommended Posts

Anybody any idea when I try to watch some videos that this is happening, took a screenshot of what I'm seeing on my phone and my tablet, can hear sound but no picture. Been pissing me off, everything was fine until about a week ago

IMG_20180810_153001.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Anybody any idea when I try to watch some videos that this is happening, took a screenshot of what I'm seeing on my phone and my tablet, can hear sound but no picture. Been pissing me off, everything was fine until about a week ago

IMG_20180810_153001.jpg

Happening on mines aswell.

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Happening on mines aswell.

Thank fuck, thought it was just me, seems to be some but not all, do you think it's the site or something else. I thought some encryption thing had happened and had locked me out of things, strange.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Thank fuck, thought it was just me, seems to be some but not all, do you think it's the site or something else. I thought some encryption thing had happened and had locked me out of things, strange.

Mines is an android device so it might be something to do with the recent update? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Mines is an android device so it might be something to do with the recent update? 

It seems to be videos that people have tooken themselves and uploaded that are not working with me, anyway I'm not happy so someone in the know get it sorted please,

Cheers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...