Every Saturday..

scottyc06

Every Saturday we follow, We cheer the boys in blue,

The most successful team in football, We're Scotland's gallant few,

Though times they have been hard, We've followed near and far,

You will always hear us roaring, From the stands at Ibrox Park...

Woah, woah, woah, Woah, woah, woah, Woah, woah, woah ... (Repeated...)

17 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Fucking just about run the place m8, sooner I'm made an admin the better, I'd have shit like this sorted right away, or at least as soon as someone has told me how to do it as I haven't a fucking clue with technical shit. 

I'd vote for you xxx

6 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Glad to have you on board brother, I'd be harsh but fair, straight permanent bans for nationalists and any cunt that disagrees with me.

Rite I'm all for it Scotty, no snp yessers or fuck all like that, good loyalists and you have my vote. 

8 minutes ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

What the feck is a BBC micro, I had a zx spectrum+

Don't forget the + bit even though I have no idea what it meant. 

BBC Micro was the first PC I ever learnt on. The ZX Spectrum + had more memory in it that the original, the specs on the thing were like a Ferrari of the PC world back in the day

http://www.computinghistory.org.uk/det/510/Sinclair-ZX-Spectrum/

"ZX Spectrum+ planning started in June 1984, and was released in October the same year.This 48 KB Spectrum (development code-name TB) introduced a new QL-style enclosure with a much needed injection-moulded keyboard and a reset button, retailing for £179.95. Early on, the machine outsold the rubber-key model 2:1; however, some retailers reported very high failure rates.

CPU   Zilog Z80A 
SPEED   3.5 MHz 
RAM   48k 
ROM   16k "

Yeah real men deal with ROM!

6 minutes ago, Malvern said:

BBC Micro was the first PC I ever learnt on. The ZX Spectrum + had more memory in it that the original, the specs on the thing were like a Ferrari of the PC world back in the day

"ZX Spectrum+ planning started in June 1984, and was released in October the same year.This 48 KB Spectrum (development code-name TB) introduced a new QL-style enclosure with a much needed injection-moulded keyboard and a reset button, retailing for £179.95. Early on, the machine outsold the rubber-key model 2:1; however, some retailers reported very high failure rates.

CPU   Zilog Z80A 
SPEED   3.5 MHz 
RAM   48k 
ROM   16k "

I had the Spectrum with the disc drive , was hopless as hardly any games were produced on disc. The only one I had was R-Type, which came with it. So had to attach a cassette deck - which rendered it redundant! Used to enjoy coding the games from 4 page program in the magazines!!Try getting a 10yo to do that now.

3 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I had the Spectrum with the disc drive , was hopless as hardly any games were produced on disc. The only one I had was R-Type, which came with it. So had to attach a cassette deck - which rendered it redundant! Used to enjoy coding the games from 4 page program in the magazines!!Try getting a 10yo to do that now.

Ahh the good old days or even the quicky

>10 PRINT "I am GOD!"

>20 goto 10

Loving it.

24 minutes ago, Malvern said:

CPU   Zilog Z80A 
SPEED   3.5 MHz 
RAM   48k 
ROM   16k "

Thanks for the information, you would think if I had one of the first computers out I would be clued up, this is definitely not the case, used to just play games like Match Day and Manic Miner, Skool Daze and Horace goes Skiing, :craphead:

Got copies in those days from down the barras, what a performance it was to get some of those working. :headscratch:

1 hour ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Thanks for the information, you would think if I had one of the first computers out I would be clued up, this is definitely not the case, used to just play games like Match Day and Manic Miner, Skool Daze and Horace goes Skiing, :craphead:

Got copies in those days from down the barras, what a performance it was to get some of those working. :headscratch:

Happy days here playing those games too, the first accepted mechanical computer was colossus but the first computer was something a wee bit more basic that was used in 2K BC, I will let you think on that.