Coulibaly Vs Maribor

MattyBlue

It has just been so long since we had someone in there with discipline in defending and loves a tackle plus his engine is incredible

Him & Jack play really well together because they dove tail each other when one goes in for a tackle or to press the other sweeps up. We were getting caught in the 1st half because Coulibaly was going hunting the ball but there was quite a bit of space behind him which Arfield/Ejaria weren't filling in

If we do have an option to buy then I'm sure that means the terms, including transfer fee and wages are already agreed. It's up to us if we choose to go ahead with the transfer at the end of the loan. And no other team can come in and buy him if we have first refusal.

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If we do have an option to buy then I'm sure that means the terms, including transfer fee and wages are already agreed. It's up to us if we choose to go ahead with the transfer at the end of the loan. And no other team can come in and buy him if we have first refusal.

Genuinely hope that’s the case mate, I imagine if the big European clubs clocked last nights performance they will be keeping tabs thinking he’s the next N’golo Kante!

37 minutes ago, MattyBlue said:

Absolutely unreal performance last night, if he remains consistent throughout the season playing at that level each week I feel we would struggle to fend off interest from the biggest clubs in the Europe  wanting take him off Angers hands. It will be up to us to make him want to stay here! 

????????

Good player

1 hour ago, MattyBlue said:

Absolutely unreal performance last night, if he remains consistent throughout the season playing at that level each week I feel we would struggle to fend off interest from the biggest clubs in the Europe  wanting take him off Angers hands. It will be up to us to make him want to stay here! 

????????

Good post