Where the f*ck are the new kits?

EMRFC

9 hours ago, Jack Jumpin said:

Hate these parasites, playing on the fact our fans want the tops badly. 

16 hours ago, Jack Jumpin said:

Being sent from Dunfermline also, not Turkey?  

I have the Orange top, all proceeds going to a very very worthwhile charity in RM of course:)  Thanks @govanblue

7 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Being sent from Dunfermline also, not Turkey?  

I have the Orange top, all proceeds going to a very very worthwhile charity in RM of course:)  Thanks @govanblue

If you're planning on putting on any weight this winter, you might be interested in an XL version of same.  :p:

Right, we’d agreed with JD Sports that they could sell the kits once the SD deal ended. Fat Fuck triggered the clause in the existing Agreement which gives SD the opportunity to match any contract with another party. So the JD Sports agreement is on hiatus while that fat piece of shit pretends that he’s going to match the JD deal (which he isn’t) just to stick it to the Club. The upshot being we can’t get to buy the strips until SD have admitted they won’t match the JD deal and then JD can start selling the strips.

Thats the summary.

Ive said it before, it amazes me that TLB got a bullet in the post just for being a wee prick yet Ashley has and is actually causing our Club harm and nobody has ever made any sort of threat to him - or at least it’s never been publicised.

2 hours ago, BigDak said:

Right, we’d agreed with JD Sports that they could sell the kits once the SD deal ended. Fat Fuck triggered the clause in the existing Agreement which gives SD the opportunity to match any contract with another party. So the JD Sports agreement is on hiatus while that fat piece of shit pretends that he’s going to match the JD deal (which he isn’t) just to stick it to the Club. The upshot being we can’t get to buy the strips until SD have admitted they won’t match the JD deal and then JD can start selling the strips.

Thats the summary.

Ive said it before, it amazes me that TLB got a bullet in the post just for being a wee prick yet Ashley has and is actually causing our Club harm and nobody has ever made any sort of threat to him - or at least it’s never been publicised.

Do you also have a date that SD have to tell Rangers that they are 'not going' to match the JD deal ?? 

That would give us a good idea when the tops might be available at JD. 

6 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Does that include the lion brand ones as well then?

I don't agree with the lion brand ones and dont trust them but there not using copyrighted badges its more unofficial wear, the fake tops are a straight rip off to the club people making money using our club

On 12/08/2018 at 10:54, Bears r us said:

Do you also have a date that SD have to tell Rangers that they are 'not going' to match the JD deal ?? 

That would give us a good idea when the tops might be available at JD. 

I don’t know about a time limit but it needs to be reasonable. It can’t go on for months and months. The SD deal ended last week so I’d say they need about a month, maybe two, for it come to the realisation that they aren’t going to match it.

It’s shite but there’s not a lot we can do other than try to speed up the process but SD will be as dickish as they possibly can. Although they can’t take the piss coz the Judge from the case on this is already unimpressed with them.

2 minutes ago, Rangerswuls said:

i couldnt care if people wear fake tops, i just want to see as many Rangers badges on the streets as possible, its been far to long the streets have been riddled way green n grey hoops 

If our tops had been readily available then I could maybe see the ‘riddy’ in folk wearing them, but the fact that no cunt can buy any official tops as it stands then the fake ones are a cracking wee stop gap until the official ones come out. 

If i was in Turkey this year I would have bought one ???