Where the f*ck are the new kits?

EMRFC

Just now, wearethepeople1 said:

If our tops had been readily available then I could maybe see the ‘riddy’ in folk wearing them, but the fact that no cunt can buy any official tops as it stands then the fake ones are a cracking wee stop gap until the official ones come out. 

If i was in Turkey this year I would have bought one ???

i have the orange one and union jack one from turkey, ive also ordered the home and away copies thats doing the rounds on the china websites, but once the real ones are on sale ill buy the 3 of them aswell.. 

22 minutes ago, BigDak said:

I don’t know about a time limit but it needs to be reasonable. It can’t go on for months and months. The SD deal ended last week so I’d say they need about a month, maybe two, for it come to the realisation that they aren’t going to match it.

It’s shite but there’s not a lot we can do other than try to speed up the process but SD will be as dickish as they possibly can. Although they can’t take the piss coz the Judge from the case on this is already unimpressed with them.

I agree that it cannot take too long, what I am not so confident as you in is that SD will not match the deal from (we assume) JD.

I suppose we will find out soon because we need thes top/kits on sale as soon as possible.  

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Where are you hearing that mate, as far as we know there has not been any confirmation who is even selling them for us, SD or JD ??

JD is set to sell them for us, despite SD matching the offer we didn't need to accept their offer. 
But they are set to come out sooner rather than later, I wouldn't say as near as this Thursday however but within August at the very least. 

8 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

JD is set to sell them for us, despite SD matching the offer we didn't need to accept their offer. 
But they are set to come out sooner rather than later, I wouldn't say as near as this Thursday however but within August at the very least. 

Eh???

Think you are mistaken on this one mate.

14 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Of course we need to accept their offer. It’s the whole point in the clause existing. 

20 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Thanks for the reply mate, but not sure you have the right info, but who knows with all the shite that has happened recently. 

1 hour ago, Rangerswuls said:

i have the orange one and union jack one from turkey, ive also ordered the home and away copies thats doing the rounds on the china websites, but once the real ones are on sale ill buy the 3 of them aswell.. 

What websites have the China ones ??

59 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

The Club is unable to provide a specific date as yet.

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

The Club is unable to provide a specific date as yet.

This is a joke. A massive balls up by the club. Strips should be available to buy early July. That way the young kids have all summer to wear them. It seems like this part has been done arse from elbow. Regardless of the court case (which was farcical in itself) it should’ve been sorted out last season.

1 hour ago, gersandy said:

This is a joke. A massive balls up by the club. Strips should be available to buy early July. That way the young kids have all summer to wear them. It seems like this part has been done arse from elbow. Regardless of the court case (which was farcical in itself) it should’ve been sorted out last season.

Absolutely.  The lack of information on the situation is ridiculous.  We were led to believe that we had sorted out the SD situation but that was clearly lies.  The bottom line is that the Club is missing out on what would no doubt be phenomenal sales figures on the sale of new strips and other merchandise due to a combination of stupidity, intransigence and incompetence by everyone involved.  It is truly unbelievable.

7 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Absolutely.  The lack of information on the situation is ridiculous.  We were led to believe that we had sorted out the SD situation but that was clearly lies.  The bottom line is that the Club is missing out on what would no doubt be phenomenal sales figures on the sale of new strips and other merchandise due to a combination of stupidity, intransigence and incompetence by everyone involved.  It is truly unbelievable.

Demand for the new kits was huge before, but with many Bears currently getting (a tad prematurely IMHO) carried away  by the Gerrard impact, people would be buying kits for their whole family including the budgie right now. 

As you suggest JCDBB, a stupendous own goal in a summer where the board have otherwise done very well.

might actually benefit the club having the delay, to release in time for christmas.

Hopefully they are taking this time in delays to actually produce enough strips to meet the demands unlike last season. They orange strips will go like wildfire so hopefully theyll have enough done.

11 minutes ago, stevemac said:

might actually benefit the club having the delay, to release in time for christmas.

Hopefully they are taking this time in delays to actually produce enough strips to meet the demands unlike last season. They orange strips will go like wildfire so hopefully theyll have enough done.

To be honest I do not think we need Christmas to help us buy tops/kits, we just need them available ASAP. 

22 minutes ago, stevemac said:

I want them for £20 at Christmas:lol: