The tides turning

scottyc06

One game at a time. Been too many time recently were we look on the up then come crashing down.

This does feel different and I'm genuinely buzzing but not getting carried away just yet.

Thankfully it seems Gerrard is going on the one game at a time motto as well which should help.

Just now, BlueMe said:

Wanting to fight someone from the internet because they ripped the pish out you isn't very calm either tbh. 

I’ll wait for your PM in the morning, in the mean time away and take two fucks to yourself. ??

Just now, GOAT said:

I’ll wait for your PM in the morning, in the mean time away and take two fucks to yourself. ??

I was actually going to send you a PM anyway, I'm taking the car, and if you need a lift to the game/fight then it's no problem mate? We can discuss the rules of the fight on the way.

Way too early for this chat, we’ve not even played our first league game at home yet ffs! It’s been a very encouraging start but you cannot start to predict how things will go at this stage. There is still several weeks left before the transfer window closes so you can be sure that other players will come in not just at Ibrox but Bheast FC.  When we start winning all our games at home and get results against that Mhob then I’ll gladly say the tide is turning.

Keep positive Bears but don’t get ahead of ourselves just yet. ?

There is cracks forming over a scum fc for sure. Those get even bigger if they crash out the champs league. 

But it's too early to say the tide is turning.

There is a feeling of positivity around the club for the 1st time in years.

We take it one game at a time and hopefully we continue to improve. 

15 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Way too early for this chat, we’ve not even played our first league game at home yet ffs! It’s been a very encouraging start but you cannot start to predict how things will go at this stage. There is still several weeks left before the transfer window closes so you can be sure that other players will come in not just at Ibrox but Bheast FC.  When we start winning all our games at home and get results against that Mhob then I’ll gladly say the tide is turning.

Keep positive Bears but don’t get ahead of ourselves just yet. ?

We can start getting excited because we have played the ‘supposedly’ 2nd best team in Scotland away from home with 10 men for nearly all the match and were so unclucky not to win and just beat 2 very decent European sides.

hey it’s early but fuck it we’ve been shite for years so I’m getting excited.

People on here need to calm down, always two extremes on RM as my mother used to say "either aw sugar or aw ahite"    If we draw with St. Mirren or gawd forbid lose to Maribor there will be a meltdown.

I'm as delighted as the next person that we have a team looking like a proper football team again, that we have a no-nonsense defense and a sensible, articulate, well=respected manager. 

What we need now is a sustained run of league victories starting tomorrow, there have been so many false dawns it would be wise to temper our enthusiasm till we are a bit further down the road, believe me, WE ARE COMING DOWN THE ROAD. 

SG has gotten off to a great start but this is a marathon not a sprint.