36 Games Left

BridgeIsBlue

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Two in already and we've had two straight red cards in both, are we honestly going to go through all of this shite again? 

St Mirren player makes that challenge and it's a yellow card every day of the week, prove me wrong. 

Just simulated the same tackle playing as St. Mirren in Fifa and it was a straight red mate. Don't want to say I proved you wrong, but I proved your not correct...... 

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Just simulated the same tackle playing as St. Mirren in Fifa and it was a straight red mate. Don't want to say I proved you wrong, but I proved your not correct...... 

Yeah but FIFA doesn't have a secret agenda against Rangers.

Thought the rule was you can’t be given a straight red unless you used excessive force or endangered your opponent or didn’t attempt to play the ball. It happened right in front of me and it just looked like a bad tackle and didn’t fit into any or those conditions. I could just have the rule wrong though. 

25 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Today was a clear red card tbh. And it was Jamie Murphy's fault.

If they score it's Murphy's fault. McCrorie red is his own fault.

Nah Ross fucked up. 

Hopefully learns from it.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For all those who are saying it was a deserved red card, cast your minds back to McGregors rugby tackle on Alfredo the first home game of last season, that wasn't even a booking even though he was the last man. 

All I'm asking for is consistency. 

The ref actually gave them the free kick for that if I remember correctly 

I think it was a fair call as a red. McRorie took one for the team, although I think we would have comfortably slaughtered them even if they had scored.

The OP is correct though in thinking st midden probably would have got away with a yellow for the same offence. More casual thuggery from a Stubbs team goes largely unpunished.

Just now, its_an_extender said:

The ref actually gave them the free kick for that if I remember correctly 

Bates punched in the baws against Falkirk = nothing given. 

Katic punched in the ribs today = nothing given. 

Spoiler

Paranoid Protestants 

7 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Thought the rule was you can’t be given a straight red unless you used excessive force or endangered your opponent or didn’t attempt to play the ball. It happened right in front of me and it just looked like a bad tackle and didn’t fit into any or those conditions. I could just have the rule wrong though. 

You have.. Doesn't need to be any of that f it's a DOGSO. A tug at the shirt would do.