Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For all those who are saying it was a deserved red card, cast your minds back to McGregors rugby tackle on Alfredo the first home game of last season, that wasn't even a booking even though he was the last man. 

All I'm asking for is consistency. 

The consistency you seek is already being applied.   It is consistently the case that whenever there is an opportunity to give a decision against Rangers or in favour of the opposition the decision will be given with the strictest of interpretation (whether innocently made or not) and with the objective of causing maximum damage to Rangers.   

That, unfortunately, is the solid impression being created by football officials in Scotland.  The track record speaks for itself. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Reformation Bear said:

The consistency you seek is already being applied.   It is consistently the case that whenever there is an opportunity to give a decision against Rangers or in favour of the opposition the decision will be given with the strictest of interpretation (whether innocently made or not) and with the objective of causing maximum damage to Rangers.   

That, unfortunately, is the solid impression being created by football officials in Scotland.  The track record speaks for itself. 

Well RB that’s how to end a argument in one fell swoop. ??

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

For all those who are saying it was a deserved red card, cast your minds back to McGregors rugby tackle on Alfredo the first home game of last season, that wasn't even a booking even though he was the last man. 

All I'm asking for is consistency. 

I agree but I'd rather that consistency was in the form of correct decisions. 

Broxi likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Thought the rule was you can’t be given a straight red unless you used excessive force or endangered your opponent or didn’t attempt to play the ball. It happened right in front of me and it just looked like a bad tackle and didn’t fit into any or those conditions. I could just have the rule wrong though. 

Only if it’s in the box & a penalty is given.

its all about being punished twice, ie red card & a penalty. 

Had the challenge been in the box he wouldn’t have been sent off! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bates punched in the baws against Falkirk = nothing given. 

Katic punched in the ribs today = nothing given. 

  Reveal hidden contents

Paranoid Protestants 

 

A perfect case for the compliance officer to get involved in. I await sportscene demanding it.  :whistle:

Have they found a taig to give the job to yet?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Like I said in the other thread it’s no even about the red card it’s the clear bias shown towards us. 

St Mirren captain had at least 5 bookable fouls today. The out of control tackle on Goldson. The St Mirren striker running his boot down Goldsons achilles. 

Summed up when the ref gives them a free kick when the big CB gets slightly body checked. They lump it into the box, Coulibaly gets body checked and the ref motions to him to get up. It’s so blatant

BridgeIsBlue and plumbGER like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Like I said in the other thread it’s no even about the red card it’s the clear bias shown towards us. 

St Mirren captain had at least 5 bookable fouls today. The out of control tackle on Goldson. The St Mirren striker running his boot down Goldsons achilles. 

Summed up when the ref gives them a free kick when the big CB gets slightly body checked. They lump it into the box, Coulibaly gets body checked and the ref motions to him to get up. It’s so blatant

This for me. It's one set of rules for us and another for every other cunt. Allowed to kick lumps out of us and grab handfuls of shirts and hold on for dear life with no repercussions. 

Even just taking the small sample size of games we've had so far - not a hint of bullshit when it's europa refs, but the split second we bring scottish refs onto the scene (even that mongo Madden in the Wigan friendly was a fucking joke!) and it's the usual pish every single game.

The bias is out of hand in my opinion. We need to speak up somehow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

Just simulated the same tackle playing as St. Mirren in Fifa and it was a straight red mate. Don't want to say I proved you wrong, but I proved your not correct...... 

St Mirren aren’t in FIFA

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...