MOTM today Connor Goldson

mrmojorisin

An outstanding signing, he's the best centre half in Scotland by an absolute mile. Totally strolls through games along with big Katic next to him, who's another cracker btw.

Took us a few years and a fair share of absolute haddies along the way, but we finally have a defence worthy of the shirt.

2 big excellent CBs, but my concern is what happens with the inevitable injury/suspensions? I guess Flannigan could slide in as CB, but who else? Stevie G has already said Ross isn’t CB and isn’t Wilson off on loan? Makes the early Cardosa pay off seem a little foolish when we could have just held on to him for a bit (even though he was mainly brutal and soft as shit).

3 minutes ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

2 big excellent CBs, but my concern is what happens with the inevitable injury/suspensions? I guess Flannigan could slide in as CB, but who else? Stevie G has already said Ross isn’t CB and isn’t Wilson off on loan? Makes the early Cardosa pay off seem a little foolish when we could have just held on to him for a bit (even though he was mainly brutal and soft as shit).

Will never understand paying a player off unless he is a disruptive influence. Cardoso always seemed professional and worked hard. Why not keep him for cover rather than paying him off