MOTM today Connor Goldson

mrmojorisin

3 minutes ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

2 big excellent CBs, but my concern is what happens with the inevitable injury/suspensions? I guess Flannigan could slide in as CB, but who else? Stevie G has already said Ross isn’t CB and isn’t Wilson off on loan? Makes the early Cardosa pay off seem a little foolish when we could have just held on to him for a bit (even though he was mainly brutal and soft as shit).

I expect one more to come in before window closes.

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Love the big guy but Morelos gets the nod for me today. Goldson was solid but had a few early stray passes which caused trouble.

Yeah. Actually though Katic was better than Goldson today.

Morelos then Coulibally then Katic then Goldson for me.

Great game again today from the big man. My motm behind Coulabily and Alfredo in a solid team performance from everyone in blue.

As someone else said, it's great to have so many players to pick our motm.Shows we have a number of players bang in form to choose from.

2 hours ago, bluenoz said:

Goldson & Murphy for me. Even Mccrorie was playing well until the red.

Need to comment on this...Murphy, really? Cunt hasn't played a decent game since signing his full time contract, looks to be another bench warmer if Kent is starting on the left wing before him

Rated him as a player when he first came but far too predictable and has lost any desire he had 

2 minutes ago, Ryan_1 said:

The two cbs are outstanding. 

Best we've had since Goian and Boca.

Murphy put in a quality shift today. 

You taking the piss Goian was fucking horrendous, Carlos was decent on his own but as a partnership they were dog wank.

Its early doors but they are the best partnership since Bougherra & Weir.

18 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. Actually though Katic was better than Goldson today.

Morelos then Coulibally then Katic then Goldson for me.

Think every motm discussion this season so far has revolved around these four, along with Ryan Jack. Which is very encouraging considering they're the spine of the team. We're going places :thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

You taking the piss Goian was fucking horrendous, Carlos was decent on his own but as a partnership they were dog wank.

Its early doors but they are the best partnership since Bougherra & Weir.

Wouldn't say so, both were good for around 6 months before the club went to pot as whole. We were 15 points of them at one point. 

Agree Bougherra and Weir are the ballmark for recent Rangers center halves, Goldson and Katic certainly on there way. 

58 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Need to comment on this...Murphy, really? Cunt hasn't played a decent game since signing his full time contract, looks to be another bench warmer if Kent is starting on the left wing before him

Rated him as a player when he first came but far too predictable and has lost any desire he had 

Two goal assists in two games says he's not as bad as you are making him out to be.

17 minutes ago, cstamomusa said:

Two goal assists in two games says he's not as bad as you are making him out to be.

He's gave 2 decent passes, both weren't anything special and he loses the ball far too much, runs down blind alleys mostly.

To me, he seems like someone who was playing for a contract, we've got a different player now