Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, andyhrfc said:

He is too good for every defence in this league.  That is why we must keep him at all costs even if we are receiving offers in the £25 million bracket in the summer.  

But hes still no scored intae ra sellik so hes only worth 500k.

5 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Don't know how he managed to score 3 of the 4 goals because they were assisted by Candeias, and as we all know he has never ever beat a man.

Funny you said f all when he was shite against Cowdenbeath, Killie ,the sheep, st Johnstone!

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Funny you said f all when he was shite against Cowdenbeath, Killie ,the sheep, st Johnstone!

I just think it's amazing how a player that has never ever beat a man can get three assists in one game.

Love the guy. He’s the best number nine we’ve had in years. Some of the comparisons to Higuin and Costa maybe a bit early though. 

I’ve a good friend who’s a Stoke fan who because of the Rangers connection was desperate to take his son ibrox and did last night. 

Afterwards, apart from saying we have the the best atmosphere he’s ever seen in football he said this....

“If he goes for big money I’m not sure how he gets away with poor first touches and ballooning the ball. He’s a quality finisher but not the finished article at all yet. He could end up at some mid table team and you’ll never hear of him again which would be awful.  He should stay put and carry on with the adulation up here, it’s great to watch his connection with your fans”

Interesting neutral perspective  

2 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I don’t envy the scout who’s tasked with identifying a replacement for him.

We genuinely need to buy 3 or 4 players if we can't replace Alfredo like-for-like. Our whole play over the past 2 seasons has been based on Morelos spearheading us with his ability to run channels, hold the ball up, link up etc. If we lose that we need a more creative midfield to make things happen (and, of course, another quality striker)

Archived