Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

5 minutes ago, Goldy boy said:

Selling valuable assets to improve the quality across the squad, didn’t realize this formula was new.

We will sell Morelos, of that I have no doubt but only if the money and timing is right. The days of being held to ransom are gone.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, Goldy boy said:

Selling valuable assets to improve the quality across the squad, didn’t realize this formula was new.

I am surprised you have as many as 2 likes mate. Do you have multiple accounts on here? 

I'd take 15m for him all day long.

Save me throwing the TV out the window next time he allows Brown to make a cunt outta him and yet another red card. 

Plus his card's market up here he'll be targeting by players and refs. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Save me throwing the TV out the window next time he allows Brown to make a cunt outta him and yet another red card. 

15m gets you Roofe AND Kent with a bit left over.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

18m should be the target imo.

5 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

What banned member are you?

None.

All I’ve said is I’d like to see Alfie cashed in for around 18m so we can distribute some more quality around the entire team, as this gives us a better chance of winning the league imo.

Fuck knows why this is seen as odd.

6 minutes ago, Goldy boy said:

None.

All I’ve said is I’d like to see Alfie cashed in for around 18m so we can distribute some more quality around the entire team, as this gives us a better chance of winning the league imo.

Fuck knows why this is seen as odd.

Because it is.

Because we need to keep our most valuable asset or it’s rinse and repeat.  

It’s not like you sell a big house and buy hunners of one bed flats. 

1 hour ago, B1872 said:

David Edgar on the H&H daily update said he’s spoke to the club and Alfie is away on holiday. 👍🏻

of course he is, back two minutes and needs a holiday, edgar the blue pound chaser must think everyone else is as thick as the robots on ff !

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Because it is.

Because we need to keep our most valuable asset or it’s rinse and repeat.  

It’s not like you sell a big house and buy hunners of one bed flats. 

A key way to source funds for players is to sell those you currently have. 

We sell Morelos then we can start paying 4/5m for a few players. 

Considering we’ve already shown how well we can play without him, I don’t see the problem.

You seem to think holding on to our prized asset is most important, whilst I believe we need to sell him to redistribute his quality around the team. We’ll find out this season who is correct.

3 minutes ago, Goldy boy said:

A key way to source funds for players is to sell those you currently have. 

We sell Morelos then we can start paying 4/5m for a few players. 

Considering we’ve already shown how well we can play without him, I don’t see the problem.

You seem to think holding on to our prized asset is most important, whilst I believe we need to sell him to redistribute his quality around the team. We’ll find out this season who is correct.

Don’t let them bully you 

Just now, BlueMe said:

A 'new' poster desperate for us to sell Morelos.

Hmmmm.

A new poster who believes he is worth 18m and that the team is good enough to develop without him. I fail to see the problem here.

Plus I’m not desperate to sell him, I said I think it benefits us more overall.

My view is no less than £18M.

It's incredible how quick some people want rid.  We shouldn't be compromising on our most valuable  asset cos Defoe and Arfield played 5 games well. 

Alfredo and Tav are our main player's and would leave a massive hole if either left. 

Archived