Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

:lol: I said I expect him to go not that he is going - amazing the way people read what they want.

And yet we Rangers Media are the ones that are and I quote “Mentally deficient” Really is Ironic man Follow Follow wankers !🙄😳

6 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

And yet we Rangers Media are the ones that are and I quote “Mentally deficient” Really is Ironic man Follow Follow wankers !🙄😳

That forum is boring as fuck man

2 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

I found sash tap out within 2 posts. Who is originally goldy who seems to be some cunt else too n now I've lost what the fuck I'm talking about 

Na, Goldy lookin chain was pullin yer chain and Pash tap was pishing doon yer back an tellin ye it was rainin.

@BlueMe spotted him first. :lol:

6 hours ago, Bearsden bear said:

My view is no less than £18M.

It's incredible how quick some people want rid.  We shouldn't be compromising on our most valuable  asset cos Defoe and Arfield played 5 games well. 

Alfredo and Tav are our main player's and would leave a massive hole if either left. 

Would settle for 18M. but do not want to lose him this season --- #55 and 18M next summer suits me.  Seems the people happy to get rd are the ones who wanted to sell him to the Chinese team. 

We only have one goalscorer and that's Defoe who cannot play 40 odd games per season and goalscorers cost stupid money -- 8M for Waghorn FFS. 

18 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Would settle for 18M. but do not want to lose him this season --- #55 and 18M next summer suits me.  Seems the people happy to get rd are the ones who wanted to sell him to the Chinese team. 

We only have one goalscorer and that's Defoe who cannot play 40 odd games per season and goalscorers cost stupid money -- 8M for Waghorn FFS. 

I think we’ll have more goals from other areas of the park this year but I agree, I’d personally like him to say, have another 30 goal season, impress in Europe, show he’s matured and then get a move to epl with a team better than a palace or West Ham.

5 hours ago, BlueMe said:

If you're looking for someone to point these posters out to you on a regular basis, I'm interested in the role mate. 

I would be looking for an official title though and want the ability to issue temp bans (babn) and my username in admin blue.

I'll PM you.

4 hours ago, Bears r us said:

Just read the last few pages :lol: amazing how many accounts some people would try and have ffs.  :mutley:  

Cunts with multiple personalities like norman bates.
Probably has his Maws corpse bent over the arm of the settee.

Me personally can cope fine with 1 account :mutley: 

strange cunts that keep signing up to  forum that they have been banned from.  Weird behaviour.

I am worried how deep the sash tap rabbit hole goes. :lol:  He was probably here before that account too.

5 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Cunts with multiple personalities like norman bates.
Probably has his Maws corpse bent over the arm of the settee.

Me personally can cope fine with 1 account :mutley: 

careful with the maw jokes. 

#justsaying 

Medical yesterday. Back at Rangers the day training what a boy.

Or if cunts didn't try kid on they'd a clue that was going on and actually read when people said the players has a day off yesterday and he went away to London for a night then you wouldn't have cunts bullshitting

Archived