Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So the options are cripple us for 5 games a season or cripple us the entire second half of the season?

see tbf mate, Morelos is a idiot at times but not being biased, Morelos is a marked man in Scotland now.  by players and officials.  the media has helped too, yes he is a fucking balloon head to, he fucked us over at times but imo he is treated different. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So the options are cripple us for 5 games a season or cripple us the entire second half of the season?

Or buy a player with the money made that isn’t a complete psycho.... 😂

anyway, let’s hope a word in the ear finally works. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

see tbf mate, Morelos is a idiot at times but not being biased, Morelos is a marked man in Scotland now.  by players and officials.  the media has helped too, yes he is a fucking balloon head to, he fucked us over at times but imo he is treated different. 

Doesn’t excuse his behaviour at times though.  He’s lucky he wasn’t sent off after a couple of minutes the 1-0 game against them last season at Ibrox for stamping.  Infact the referee missed easily three red card offences that day.   That shit is his fault, no one else’s.

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

I would agree with that

I don't support the idea of getting rid of him unless we have a genuine proven replacement though and I definitely can't support deciding to get rid of him in January when there will be nobody decent available

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I would agree with that

I don't support the idea of getting rid of him unless we have a genuine proven replacement though and I definitely can't support deciding to get rid of him in January when there will be nobody decent available

100% mate but if we could get 15 mill for him and spend 5 mill on Roofe? and others to strengthen the team, i think it would be a good move all round.

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Doesn’t excuse his behaviour at times though.  He’s lucky he wasn’t sent off after a couple of minutes the 1-0 game against them last season at Ibrox for stamping.  Infact the referee missed easily three red card offences that day.   That shit is his fault, no one else’s.

did you read where is said he is a idiot at times. ? id gladly take a big fee and bring in someone like roofe and strengthen the team in other places. win win. imo

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Just got sent this

Screenshot_20190712-192833.thumb.jpg.199327dcdade0f7074db2297b68b0590.jpg

Taken yesterday apparently. A lot of people owe backup an apology imo.

Looks happy. Who is the other guy on the right they sign to play forward with him? Will be good in the air.

2 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Just got sent this

Screenshot_20190712-192833.thumb.jpg.199327dcdade0f7074db2297b68b0590.jpg

Taken yesterday apparently. A lot of people owe backup an apology imo.

At first look I thought there was a blonde girl wearing white behind the girl on the left :happy: felt sorry for her getting ignored

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

I wanted Morelos gone and never to play for us after the bheggers game, I’ve calmed down a bit and we all know how important he will be to winning the league this season.  Someone needs to have a word in his ear though but if the stupid shite keeps up, sell him in January.

My thoughts exactly tbf

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

At first look I thought there was a blonde girl wearing white behind the girl on the left :happy: felt sorry for her getting ignored

There is! Well spotted. The one in front is a lad but.

Archived