1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You want to keep him but if he doesn't stop getting booked which won't happen you want to cripple us and sell him mid season

Good stuff 

Getting booked is different to getting sent off.  But if you want to cripple us by playing with ten men 5 times a season in important games, we’ll...good stuff.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morelos cannot be allowed to go anywhere this summer. He is absolutely critical to us winning the league. 

You need too admire backups ability to just plough on no matter what shite he posts 

Do not know. I have not been to a place called Columbia. There is no celtic pub in Colombia though thank God.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Getting booked is different to getting sent off.  But if you want to cripple us by playing with ten men 5 times a season in important games, we’ll...good stuff.

So the options are cripple us for 5 games a season or cripple us the entire second half of the season?

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

So the options are cripple us for 5 games a season or cripple us the entire second half of the season?

Or buy a player with the money made that isn’t a complete psycho.... 😂

anyway, let’s hope a word in the ear finally works. 

1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

see tbf mate, Morelos is a idiot at times but not being biased, Morelos is a marked man in Scotland now.  by players and officials.  the media has helped too, yes he is a fucking balloon head to, he fucked us over at times but imo he is treated different. 

Doesn’t excuse his behaviour at times though.  He’s lucky he wasn’t sent off after a couple of minutes the 1-0 game against them last season at Ibrox for stamping.  Infact the referee missed easily three red card offences that day.   That shit is his fault, no one else’s.

2 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

see tbf mate, Morelos is a idiot at times but not being biased, Morelos is a marked man in Scotland now.  by players and officials.  the media has helped too, yes he is a fucking balloon head to, he fucked us over at times but imo he is treated different. 

I would agree with that

I don't support the idea of getting rid of him unless we have a genuine proven replacement though and I definitely can't support deciding to get rid of him in January when there will be nobody decent available

5 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I would agree with that

I don't support the idea of getting rid of him unless we have a genuine proven replacement though and I definitely can't support deciding to get rid of him in January when there will be nobody decent available

100% mate but if we could get 15 mill for him and spend 5 mill on Roofe? and others to strengthen the team, i think it would be a good move all round.

9 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Doesn’t excuse his behaviour at times though.  He’s lucky he wasn’t sent off after a couple of minutes the 1-0 game against them last season at Ibrox for stamping.  Infact the referee missed easily three red card offences that day.   That shit is his fault, no one else’s.

did you read where is said he is a idiot at times. ? id gladly take a big fee and bring in someone like roofe and strengthen the team in other places. win win. imo

eejay the dj likes this
9 hours ago, GOAT said:

I wanted Morelos gone and never to play for us after the bheggers game, I’ve calmed down a bit and we all know how important he will be to winning the league this season.  Someone needs to have a word in his ear though but if the stupid shite keeps up, sell him in January.

My thoughts exactly tbf

22 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

At first look I thought there was a blonde girl wearing white behind the girl on the left :happy: felt sorry for her getting ignored

There is! Well spotted. The one in front is a lad but.