Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

On 13/08/2018 at 00:48, Sweettartangirl said:

I was admittedly against him and wanted him moved on,  but he is definitely growing on me.  SG is doing wonders with the whole squad.  They all appear to love having him as our gaffer and quite rightly so.  The way he talks gives me a lot of eargasms:)  

Interesting ?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/08/2018 at 17:34, Jack The Flipper said:

He seems to be getting better with more game time, but we still need another striker at least

Thats in hand. 

We've ordered a Lafferty and are just waiting in for the delivery man. 

What a game by the grumpy young man. Needs to calm himself down in a situations like todays yellow though, it was not needed and someday it might cost us. Apart from that, an outstanding performance and fully deserved praise from the fans. 

49 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Spot on! One minute I love him the next I’m screaming at the tv because he’s done something stupid! When he’s on form and his confidence is up he’s top class if he can just cut the stupid petulant behaviour out!

Outstanding again today.

5 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Gerrard saying he wants him to sign a new contract

Did he not already say he wanted him to stay with us?  

2 minutes ago, demise said:

What a game by the grumpy young man. Needs to calm himself down in a situations like todays yellow though, it was not needed and someday it might cost us. Apart from that, an outstanding performance and fully deserved praise from the fans. 

Agreed he needs to control his emotions with regards to opposition attempting to wind him up.  It's his Achilles Heel.  However, in some situations it spurs him on to play better,  I feel - well especially this season,  so far:)  

2 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Agreed he needs to control his emotions with regards to opposition attempting to wind him up.  It's his Achilles Heel.  However, in some situations it spurs him on to play better,  I feel - well especially this season,  so far:)  

Indeed, the ''never happy'' attitude keeps him determined at times, but It already costed us against the sheep this season, and he should work on it, because in an Old Firm game, it would not be so easily forgiven. And we need our main striker to have his head cool at all times. Especially with the look of Sadiq :angrywillie:

2 minutes ago, demise said:

Indeed, the ''never happy'' attitude keeps him determined at times, but It already costed us against the sheep this season, and he should work on it, because in an Old Firm game, it would not be so easily forgiven. And we need our main striker to have his head cool at all times. Especially with the look of Sadiq :angrywillie:

As unlucky as he was for being caught out with that incident with Aberdeen,  I don't hold that against him at all.  Knee jerk reaction after getting heavily knocked twice by same bawbag player.  It does my head in we have had some disreputable refs(tin hat on with some people here) causing problems with their obvious bias towards us. That's my opinion anyway.  

I really didn't think Morelos was going to do well for us.  He lost his mojo. But he has it back.  With continued guidance and support,  he is bringing sexy(football) back ❤

Archived