Alfredo

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

As unlucky as he was for being caught out with that incident with Aberdeen,  I don't hold that against him at all.  Knee jerk reaction after getting heavily knocked twice by same bawbag player.  It does my head in we have had some disreputable refs(tin hat on with some people here) causing problems with their obvious bias towards us. That's my opinion anyway.  

I really didn't think Morelos was going to do well for us.  He lost his mojo. But he has it back.  With continued guidance and support,  he is bringing sexy(football) back ❤

True story, he was provoked, but especially with the way refs are dealing with Rangers in scottish football, every Rangers player should be aware not to react. Apart from that, i think Morelos is the best striker we have since Jelavic. We can only hope he stays injury and suspension free, and if that happens, we are in for the title race. 

25 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

call me a taig again n al rip yer jaw aff 

22 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I would like to see that... ??

You’re a fucking mongo

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

If we value him at around 10million he needs paid to that value or he will be off 

That is what is impressive with Gerrard. He said after Maribor that if we put that value on him we need to be rewarding him with a better deal as it is only fair. Correct way to look after a talent.

Archived