*** Official NK Maribor vs Rangers Match Thread***

RFCRobertson

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

I like the big guy, he looks like he can open a defence up with a pass. Arfield - I'm still on the fence with him a bit.

I think tomorrow night we need grafters and Arfield definitely gives us that over Ejaria. The pace of the wide men as outballs and Morelos’ hold up play will be how we can hurt them. Arfield has shown already he likes to get forward when jack and Coulibaly are both in the team so I think it’s the right balance with Arfield rather than Ejaria.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Love the difference in Morelos' demeanor now.....

97192079_MorelosHappy.gif.7f99af4df9b6c74d193e8bee9e5be77c.gif

Undoubtedly why we are seeing the best of him again and hopefully he puts in another great performance tomorrow night.

Looks to be in a much better place these days compared to the bloated, petted lip Buffalo of Murty's dying days here.

Give us a goal on Thursday will you??

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

need to change the picture on the graphic - half the players in it dont actually play with us anymore

It’s quite unbelievable the turnover of players this summer but absolutely required.

The Sun reporting the game is tonight. they really are clueless.

STEVEN Gerrard can get Rangers one step closer to the Europa League group stage against Maribor tonight.

After celtic failed to get past AEK Athens in Champions League qualifying on Tuesday, the Rangers manager will hope to keep their European dream alive.

Archived