Quite possibly

beararse

It’s been a relatively good start but tbf a few years ago we’d only be two games into the season on the back of a title winning campaign and being drawn against Barcelona/Man Utd etc. 

Its going ok so far this season but I would argue there have been a quite a few better ones. 

5 minutes ago, Leeds_Bear said:

It’s been a relatively good start but tbf a few years ago we’d only be two games into the season on the back of a title winning campaign and being drawn against Barcelona/Man Utd etc. 

Its going ok so far this season but I would argue there have been a quite a few better ones. 

Point is, that was when we expected to have better ones.

We've hoped and ultimately suffered these last two seasons .

I doubt a single fan on this forum could have expected to feel like this positive so early into the season.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

By the far the best start to a season IMO and I’m 47 years old....its not always about winning!

It’s the distance travelled from where we were last year in a very short period of time which also happens to be coinciding with them falling short.

1. Unbeaten in Europe and unbeaten in the League despite playing with ten men for the vast majority of both League games. 

2. Players plucked from relative obscurity and so far performing well beyond our expectations. 

3. Purchasing of players on the periphery of an international squad  which reached the final of the World Cup.

4. A retail deal more in our favour.

Positivity abound.

Lets go!

Positive start, but at this early stage, it can only really bring optimism. That's great for the club and the fans, but it is now up to the team to turn optimism into success!

Let's take it to them.